Boags Honey Porter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer club?
Bi-monthly $50 beer packs

Where do I sign ??

:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

INTERNATIONAL BEER SHOP
69 McCourt St West Leederville 6007 (08) 9381 1202

:)

I was there a couple of hours ago (begging to sleep the night) and apparently the big Belgian load being delivered (shot) in January now :angry: but a small one is due next week. They are great guys to talk to (Mark and Lief) about what's coming up anyway - I'm sure they'd help out with you distance challenged folk.

And get some Abbaye De Rocs when you make an order - better than sex.

I am gunna give these guys a call Monday , like to sound of the members club

batz
you will be blown away by the variety of beers these guys carry.next time in perth it will be one of the first shops i hit.so many beers(about 300 varietys)so many to choose from. :rolleyes:

holidays cant come quick enough for me.

So did anyone have a go at brewing a clone of this beer ?
I bought a few when it came out and am having the last one now.

The honey notes are still there.
Tastes great. It has aged well.

Beers,
Doc

I wonder if there is any chance this brew will be made again. Had a few bottles once, and really liked it.

Snowdog said:
I wonder if there is any chance this brew will be made again. Had a few bottles once, and really liked it.
10 years on from the OP, 9.5 from last post. This goes straight to the GF for Greatest Thread Resurrection in History.

I remember drinking the Cascade 4 Seasons Autumn from when I was in Tasmania many years ago. It was an Amber Ale. I wonder how it would stack up these days. At the time I loved it.

Back