• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Blichmann 114L Conical Stainless Steel Beer Fermenter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williape

Reaction score
Saddened, but I've had to post my 114 Litre Blichmann Stainless Steel fermenter up for sale. Currently on ebay but happy to take direct inquires: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=182095925901

Fermenter is located in Prahran, Victoria and it's pickup only.

IMG_4588.JPG

Description below...
For sale is a gently used Blichmann Engineering Fermenator 27 Gal / 114 Litre Stainless Steel Conical Beer or Wine Fermenter.
This is the upgraded "Pro" model with Tri Clamp fittings, Tri Clamp ball valves and extension legs.

Purchased new in 2012 From iBrew for over $2000. Ref: www.ibrew.com.au/collections/blichmann-conical-fermenators/products/27u-s-gal-blichman-pro-series-conical

All original fittings are included and there is no damage to the unit. Unfortunately, I originally purchased this for double batch beer runs but had to scale down due to space and time constraints. This is a beautiful fermenter for the serious home brewer, wine maker or brewery for pilot batch runs.

Full details on the fermenter are listed at: www.blichmannengineering.com/products/fermenator
  • Gross capacity 114litre (net capacity 92 litre)
  • Completely Weldless interior
  • Removable and replaceable fittings
  • Stainless steel pressurisable domed Lid with clamp
  • 90 degree bottom dump elbow with tri clamp fittings
  • Stainless full port TRI CLAMP ball valves
  • Rotating racking arm
  • carry handles that neatly fold away
  • lid hatch allows moitoring and sampling without unsealing and removing the whole lid
  • bolt on and removeable legs that don't affect the interior
  • scratch resistant 18 gauge stainless steel
  • high performance lid seal
  • pressure-capable stainless lid for transfer of beer / wine under CO2 pressure
  • bolted leg system (with leg extensions that can be removed for lower profile)
  • completely impervious to oxygen

I'm interested in the idea of having one, but I have no idea how to use one... or probably the money.
Does this come with everything I'd need to brew with it, or would I need to source small/annoyingly niche parts?

Also, how would you go fermenting say half the max volume (60L batch) re: headspace?

interested if you still have this?

Back