Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great night Duff, and anyone else I've missed in recent times.
Just drained the Hop Whompus keg Duff, so you can't ask for more of a toast than that :p

Doc

Happy birthday duff, adamt & anyone else missed in recent times :party:

cheers Ross

Happy Birthday, crozdog. An old dog :ph34r: , but still learning new tricks. :p

Happy birthday "roger mellie on the telly" from another viz fan!
Cheers
Steve

P.S. Was down mandurah way last month visiting inlaws in Golden Bay...beautiful part of the world.

Browndog happy birthday Tony, hope your present is beer related. Cheers to other AHB'ers celebrating birthdays today.

Thanks Mike,
I am currently rewarding myself with a few Dirty Harry APAs @ 7% very tasty and quick to get a glow on ;) One year older and heaps wiser on AG thanks to the great blokes on this board.

:beerbang:
Browndog

With the money I got I intend or relieving Ross of a few kegs!

All the best to you Browndog! Sorry we won't be seeing you this weekend but we'll have a special toast for your birthday for sure.

WildebeestAttack and recharge are also up today. Happy birthday to you both and to anyone else that I've missed but shouldn't have.

:beer:

Happy birthday Tony :party:

Don't forget I'm away Fri/Sat/Sun at the Indy - so see you soon for supplies. Fresh grain arrived today.
Maris Otter, Perle, Golden Promise, Galaxy, all in stock.

cheers Ross...

And another Tony with a birthday today.
32 years?
That photo doesn't do you justice. :rolleyes:

A popular day.
Cheers also to Millet Man, Maca likes APAs, Desertbrew and Berwyck.
:party:

Thanks Voosher,

And cheers to all the other good blokes having a birthday today - Tony, Maca likes APAs, Desertbrew and Berwyck. :beer:

I'll be enjoying a few brews tonight.

Cheers, Andrew.

I'm a little late on this one but I'd like to wish Jeff a very happy 101st birthday for today. :D

And on a more serious note I'll get in early and wish Ross a good one for tomorrow. :party:

Well now for the official "Many Happy Returns" Ross, doesn't look like I can make it this evening, cheers and keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back