Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday
Ross
Ntboozer
Coolum Brewer
Incider

Enjoy your get together tonight Ross. Hope you havent got an early start Weds morning

Cheers

Having already wished Ross all the best I see there are two Sunshine Coast Brewers also sharing birthdays today!

Sean, Many Hoppy returns to you mate, work today or a Play Day for your Birthday?

Happy Birthday to Coolum Brewer.

And to all other AHB'ers having birthdays today.

Happy birthday Ross,you SOC :lol:

Hope you have a good day,I'll have to think of something to order from craftbrewer so you have something to do today :p

And all the best to the other birthday brewers as well

Batz

Thanks for the good wishes guys, and Happy birthday to the other Halloween babies (Ross and I have the same pumpkin-like heads).

Cheers
Peter

Ave a good one Ross.....i cant imagine much work being done tomorrow especially with Trough Lolly in town.
Cheers
Steve

Thanks guys! It's great to be remembered :D

I got back last night from Sydney and forgot to book my birthday off. Lost my voice and have taken today off as I am coughing like it's my last day.

But I have got some fine beer in the fridge for my 'recovery' tonight.

Sean :beer:

Having already wished Ross all the best I see there are two Sunshine Coast Brewers also sharing birthdays today!

Sean, Many Hoppy returns to you mate, work today or a Play Day for your Birthday?

Happy Birthday to Coolum Brewer.

And to all other AHB'ers having birthdays today.

Many Happy Returns to you all. Enjoy your day. :party:
Rossco, you are the lucky recipitant of a special birthday PM. :lol:

Thanks guys

Belly.gif

Happy Birthday guys. Our brew club meets tonight at Paddys Brewpub in Parramatta so will have a couple in your honour.

Cheers.

Many Happies to you all...hope you had a great day and a better evening...

As always, lol Jye ;)

Rossco - all the best for today. So close yet so far away thanks to the ATO - grrrrr! I'm truly dissapointed at not being there with you and TL tonight. You are both legends.

InCider, all the best to you as well mate. You brew the best kit beer ever in the Man Shed!

To all others today and the many I've missed :chug:

Happy birthday to Black Dog Brewery(41).....

hope your day was a good one....

And a very happy birthday to bigfella.....

A little late in the day but a big happy one to arsenewenger.
Hope you had a good one bigfella. I'll even push myself and wish you all the best against those other reds tonight.
Just keep your mits off Alan Pardew :D

Cheers.

Well spotted Voosher - happy birthday mate, toasting you with a nice glass of port :beer:

cheers Ross...

Happy birthday TDA - i'll have a few in your honour at our brew meeting tonight :party:

Edit; Sorry Monkale, missed you there - a double reason to sink a few this evening...

cheers Ross

Cheers TDA, also a Sunshine Coast Brewer Monkale has a b'day today.

Many happy returns to you guys, AFD today so will have one for you tomorrow.

Thanks Uncle Fester, Ross and Screwtop.

Will be putting my first Schwarzbier on tap to celebrate tonight :beerbang:

C&B
TDA

Latest posts

Back