Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many happy returns Old Dog you old dog :D

:beer:

Ross...

This one nearly slipped through the net...

Happy birthday Brizzybrew (30) for yesterday, had a few celebratary drinks with him as he dropped off the last of the plate chillers. Looking forward to many more exciting products over the next year :super:

:beer: Ross...

Sorry OldDog - missed your birthday. Not to worry though as I've saved some of Ross's Ruination Ale for you. It's a great session beer - lol!

All the best to you as well Brissy. Looking forward to another year of your great inventions. :beer:

Thanks boys,

had planned a quiet night at home with family, ended waking up on the floor feeling the best part 55 in the morning. I think I had 10 to many beers.

have to catch up soon

regards old dog.

:party:

So today is the day. Went for a fish yesterday evening and got 3 nice Mackeral for the BBQ this arvo..
fish.jpg

Went out again this morning for a couple of hours , took a few beers . time for a nanna nap then PARTY TIME .....
:party:

Nice fish bunyip
I was wondering why i awoke this morning with a hangover.Know i no why.I was celebrating all the AHB birthdays ive missed.Hope you have all had a good one.

Cheers
Big D

Cheers D , you must get some great fishing up there ????
how will you go in perth ,, hard to get a feed down that way...

Yep great fishing up this way.As for around perth im not sure so guess i will be buying what i need for some time to come. :( And saving up for a trip up North W.A

Cheers
Big D

Yep great fishing up this way.As for around perth im not sure so guess i will be buying what i need for some time to come. :( And saving up for a trip up North W.A

Cheers
Big D

You'll be right Big D. Best fish ive ever tasted came from Perth area (1 hr south). Brother in law caught them day before jumping on a plane to come over east last Christmas (his esky was his hand luggage :blink: ....senbloodysational... 2 inch thick fish steaks! :beer:
Cheers
Steve

Happy Birthday Bunyip, next time I'm up that way visiting the folks and friends up at Bloomfield I'll swing by for a couple :chug:

Cheers from a cold and rainy Sydney.

Have a good one, Barramundi. Raising a glass for you. :party:

Yep happy birthday barramundi.i downed a few at the local for a change.Hope you have a good one.

Cheers
Big D

Many happy happies to the members that are celebrating their birthday today
wardy(30), barls(26), homekegger1(31)

Keggers was a bash not to be missed!!!!

Happy birthday for yeasterday to homekegger & others :beer:

Cheers Ross

Cheers

Many tasty ales were sampled on Saturday night at the belgian beer cafe. Than a couple of ESB's @ St Albans :beer:

HK

All the best for today Adamt!

I hope you celebrated today by doing your first AG. Mind you, after your weekende you probably need the day in bed! Also, thanks for all the top work you've put in on the BIAB spreadsheet mate.

:beer: Pat

Yeah happy B'day Young fella!(Adam t)

Which part of ol Adelaide are you from anyway?

Thanks guys!

Brew day is thursday Pat, I've got everything now (I think) except ingredients.

I'm hailing from the Western Suburbs Brau.

I'm cracking the coopers vintage for the occasion!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back