Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Mark, and thanks for letting me watch you get changed for dinner tonight :lol: :lol:

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm sure U had a great night.

Seth out

Happy happies guys.....

Wreck(34), agro(36), Josh(28)

Happy birthday Wreck, agro, and Josh.
Few ales I'm sure :p

Beers,
Doc

Beers and Birthday cheers to all the lads ive missed.
Hope you all had a good one

Cheers
Big D

Thanks Lukes,
Best thing is got today as a RDO, so a early start on HB before a 2 hour, happy hour :blink: on carlton Draught (with a dash of green ginger, too make it drinkable) :party:

Happy Birthday Normell...

All the best on the Double 5's...

ill have a nice beer in your honour tonight.
Use your AHB Stubby holder when you drink your Draught ...

GMK

Happy birthday brizzybrew - hope you're enjoying your well deserved break...

also happy returns to finite, maltman & breaky

toasting you all now with an imperial Pilsner... :beer:

cheers Ross

happy, happies those that are and those I missed recently.... hope you all have great days

Happy birthday ozdevil...I'll have the chrissy in July so it'll be a decision later...

thanks guys. Had a great day at botany brew shop learning how to AG and trying some great beers!

jimmy01(46), SpecialK(27), philmac(49)

Hope you guys had a good day today....

into the erdingers tonight in your honour!!

jimmy01(46), SpecialK(27), philmac(49)

Hope you guys had a good day today....

into the erdingers tonight in your honour!!

Happy birthday fellas !!!

Have a good one.

Cheers,
Jase

Thanks Jase & Linz

Celebrated with a some Cascade First Harvest and finished off with La Guillotine. Very tasty indeed :beer:

happy birthday Jye - all the very best - celebrating with your stumbling Kegs Santa's Off Season APA - review to follow soon...

cheers ross

Happy happies Jye!!

Im on the anibiotics so a beer without mashed barley, boiled hops and yeast...the finest brewing water!!

Whoops! Just remembered. All the best to you Jye for yesterday. Hope you recovered enough from Saturday to polish off what was left in the Randall :beerbang:

Cheers
Pat

Hope you recovered enough from Saturday to polish off what was left in the Randall :beerbang:

That found a nice patch of dirt in the back yard :blink:

I will be having a mini celebration today with a American Wheat followed by Ross's Amber Ale IPA :p

Happy Birthday Aussie claret - hope you're enjoying your trip through Germany, Belgium & UK - see you on your return :party:

cheers ross

I saw you online Aussie and was waiting/hoping you'd post us from O.S. I have one cold beer in the fridge and guess what it is? Yep - your stout. Should I crack it???? I have to start work very early so need an excuse not to....

OK, refuse to crack your stout until we get an overseas post from you. Meanwhile, my last sip of beer tonight is raised to you! Happy birthday.

All the best,
Pat

Latest posts

Back