Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wee stu said:
Batz, sorry I couldn't get there in the end :(

The wee heavy collection is down to 6.

Better make that 5, the least I can do is finally send you one.

awrabest Batz, hope you are having a ball!
[post="115421"][/post]​

Thanks stu,
Down to 5! at this rate they'll all be gone by April :huh:

And yes you may send me one mate,does seem we have a wee likeness in our Ales.Would we drink anything else?

And cheers at all for the good wishes,see you for a couple this w/e Ross

Batz

Dang,

Better late than never...

Hope you had a great day Batz!!

Sorry I missed yesterday Batz, so Happy 50 Years and One Day. Cheers, please have a decent beer for me, missing out here in Port Douglas only mega swill. Have they all left the bat cave yet?

A belated "Happy Birthday" to Batz, Big D, & all the others who celebrated their birthdays lately. :party:
I've been so busy preparing for the weekend's festivities
Hypocrit.gif
that I have missed a lot of posts

:beer:

I also missed this thread for awhile. I naturaly thought that your birthday Batz is on Saturday, the day you are having the party. Sorry I could not make it but I can assure you that I will be having a drink on you as I entertain the crowd here. Happy belated wishes mate.

Cheers,
PeterS... :beer:

big d & Batz

Some belated happy birthday wishes to you both.

Good brewing and all the best!
Steve

Many happy returns Batz and BigD, hope you had a happy one. sorry for the late post, I was sleeping :p

Cheers
Andrew

Happy birthday Johnno. Finally reached those teenage years. Do we have a beer for you or close your account here until you reach 18 ? :p
Many beers tonight watching the footy I'm sure.

Beers,
Doc

Happy birthday to Johnno...

the furry sensation tomorrow wont be from drinking too much to celebrate your birthday....yeah right

Happy birthday johnno.Hope your parents let you have a few celebratory ales today now that you have reached 13 and are now a legit teenager.

Let your hair down and have a good one johnno :lol:

cheers
big d

Hoppy Birthday Johnno - I'll celebrate with a few at the Bat-Cave tonight :party:

cheers Ross

Ross said:
Hoppy Birthday Johnno - I'll celebrate with a few at the Bat-Cave tonight :party:

cheers Ross
[post="116316"][/post]​

Ditto from me guys :party: Batz I wish I could be there , but alas :( I will be off to Canberra on family :angry: whatever.
off to the airport now.

Happy Birthday Johnno

Have one later....a little seedy this morning :(

Batz

Happy Birthday Johnno, have a good one, or two :chug:

Happy Birthday Johnno,

I will have a couple for you later tonight and a few more as well for Batz.
I am extremely dissapointed that I couldn't make it to Batz's for the cellebrations.

Cheers

happy birthday johnno im have a belgian ale for u

Thanks very much for the salute everyone.
Since I have no homebrew(my APA is in secondary at the moment) I will be getting stuck into the Mariner's soonish.

cheers
johnno

Latest posts

Back