Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Mercs and co... a few at The Lord Nelson this arvo!!

Happy Birthday Mercs, have a great one... :beer:

cheers Ross

Happy birthday guys... Sorry I missed yours Johnno. Hope Merc and yourself downed a beer for every year.

Sure you could manage 43 a piece you old buggers. I'll be having to do the same thing myself later this year. :lol:

Warren -

Happy birthday Mercs and Co...will be have a few beers today in your honour...

All the best for the next year....

Happy B/Day Mercs! I'll have a beer tonight for you and then another for me for my B/day that everyone forgot :(
Cheers
Steve

Happy Birthday Mercs Own.
Hope you have a great day.
Many beers tonight from me I'm sure :p

Doc

Well I don't need an excuse to have a beer, but I'll raise one tonight for you Merc :party:

Cheers.

I'm struggling to keep up with these birthdays - must be getting old :rolleyes: Happy birthday Mercs, and apologies for missing yours Johnno. Hope the back has come good now :)

Shawn.

Happy birthday Merc's..have a good one. :beer:

johnno

Well, I wasnt going to, but since it is your birthday I will queue up for ages for a tray of four over priced horrible tasting mid strength beers at the Force game tonight in your honour. You owe me the 50c they charge for the plastic tray.

Happy birthday guys.Will definetly have a few beers in your honour shortly.Now will i go to the pub or stay home and have a few too many brews.

Cheers
Big D

Gees,

Again!!

dang more drinkies in celebration of Lukes and Mudsta!!

Have a happy one guys!!

All the best Lukes & Mudsta - Will drink a few in your honour tonight :beer:

Cheers Ross...

Wow
Heaps of birthdays at the start of april. Happ bday to mercs, luke, armostrong and mudsta. So much for a dry sunday!
All the best
Trent

Happy birthday Lukes and mudsta.
All the best to you.

cheers
johnno

Yep.Happy birthday guys.
Now which beer will i have this arvo to celebrate.Decisions decisions.

Cheers and Birthday Beers To You
Big D

Home brew supplies are now exhausted.

Here's Leffe Blonde in your eye, mudsta :)

Happy Birthday Gerard.
Hope you had a great day.
Just sank a Belgian Dubbel for you.

Beers,
Doc

Well spotted Doc - Happy Birthday Gerard - Toasting you with a Vanilla porter :beer:

cheers Ross

Happy Birthday Crazy :beer:

Jimmyjack is sat here with me enjoying a Russian Imperial & toasting your health - he say's the fridge he gave you, is your birthdaty present :p

cheers Ross & JJ

Latest posts

Back