Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Berto & Weizguy :beer:

Will honour this day in the usual manner tonight :chug:

cheers Ross

How lucky, having a public holiday for your birthday, no excuse for having a few. :beer: :chug: :party:

Normell

Happy birthday berto, Weizguy and any others who I havent posted up here for, cause I am lazy
Will have a few for you tonight
Trent

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys.
Same goes out from me to Berto.

Should be a great evening to celebrate the sinking of the Titanic by sinking a few myself. Or to hammer (nail?) myself, like those Romans did to that Jewish carpenter a while back, which is why we have a public holiday today.
Hmmm, maybe I'll brew a Titanic beer next year for my birthday. An Imperial Dunkelweizenbock, or maybe I'll make an extract Arrogant clone today (should have collected some US56 at the lhbs yesterday, darn it!). Maybe a Crucifixion IPA to hang out with?

Cheeerzshh!
Seth (who has now reached the number of years which is the answer to the great question about life, the universe & everything)

Happy birthday Weizguy and Berto.
Great day to relax, brew and have a few beers.

Beers,
Doc

All the best Seth! I am forever in your debt for you scoring me a free snap tap from MHB which has solved a myriad of probs in my mini-brewery purely because it's about 4mm shorter than a normal tap. Cracking one for you now!

And Berto, hope you're having a great one as well. Cheers to you!

PistolPatch said:
All the best Seth! I am forever in your debt for you scoring me a free snap tap from MHB which has solved a myriad of probs in my mini-brewery purely because it's about 4mm shorter than a normal tap. Cracking one for you now!

And Berto, hope you're having a great one as well. Cheers to you!
[post="120317"][/post]​

You sly bugger, thought you'd slip by... not a chance, sinking it now :chug:

Happy birthday Sluggerdog & Sinkas - oh & I guess we shouldn't forget, Her Majesty The Queen - Happy birthday Maam :beer:

Will crack a few with Pumpy tonight in your honour...

Edit: Thought for the day - "The only thing that casts doubt on the miracles of Jesus is that they were all witnessed by fishermen."

cheers Ross

Happy Birthday Case! I'll be having a few ales tonight.

Happy birthday sluggerdog(24), sinkas(34).
Looks like I'm on the road to recovery, but don't know if I'll manage a beer for you guys tonight.
Best wishes anyway and hope you get lots of brewing goodies.

Beers,
Doc

Stuster said:
Happy birthday to Berp too.
[post="121749"][/post]​

Thanks, there's nothing like a last minute update. I'm suprised you caught it so quickly, Stuster!
I'll *try* and limit the drinking tonight in preparation for the AHBPC tomorrow.

Berp.

Happy birthday to youse,
happy birthday to youse,
the Sydney pub crawl's tomorrow,
so don't drink too much booze (tonight).

Seth out :p

P.S. see ya's there

Ross said:
Happy Birthday Crazy :beer:

Jimmyjack is sat here with me enjoying a Russian Imperial & toasting your health - he say's the fridge he gave you, is your birthdaty present :p

cheers Ross & JJ
[post="120111"][/post]​

And it is put to good use, full of lovely hop aromas.

Derrick

Yeah Happy Birthday sluggerdog(24), berapnopod(37), sinkas(34).

And to everyone else I have missed in the last week. :beer:

cheers
johnno

Doc said:
Happy birthday sluggerdog(24), sinkas(34).
Looks like I'm on the road to recovery, but don't know if I'll manage a beer for you guys tonight.
Best wishes anyway and hope you get lots of brewing goodies.

Beers,
Doc
[post="121743"][/post]​

And to Berp. A late entry, but I have managed a couple of pints for you all.

Beers,
Doc

Hitting the May birthdays now. I think there are plenty this month.
Happy birthday homebrewworld.com(37).
Having a German Ale right now.

Beers,
Doc

Back