Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linz said:
Thanks for the hospitality the other day Ross...and a Damned fine bar that one!!!

not to mention the beers flowing from it are top notch too!!

Thanks again :super:
[post="103912"][/post]​

Mate, it was a pleasure - just a shame you were driving...

Happy Birthday Trev.
When I get over this hangover I'll have a beer for you :p
Hope you have a top day.

Beers,
Doc

Happy happies Trev....Its a great month to be born !!! B)

Happy Boirthday boots. You must be special getting a public holiday on your birthday :p

Hope all is going well with you. Is there any of your xmas case left? I just finished mine off, and then realised it was your biirthday. Bugga, just have to drink one of my own beers now as well.

and, best wishes to Wasabi too. Been a while since you posted here, wonder if you still visit? If you do, give us another progress report on the studies.

awrabest, stu

happy birthday boots.have a great one.

cheers
big d

Happy Birthday Boots and Wasabi...

Hope you both get some nice brewing stuff.

Happy birthday Boots :beerbang:

Have a good one mate !

Batz

Many happies guys...sorry Im late......but Im hookin' in to catch up!!

Cheers guys.

I've been a bit awol lately, had some health problems with the little one (all will be fine after an op) and just bought a house as well, and was studying pre-christmas.

On top of that, they've blocked AHB from work so my normal browsing habits have been kurbed.

Spent my birthday packing up the house, but did manage to sneak up to grumpy's so the girls could shout me pizza and a few pints :)

Cheers :party:

I'm a few days late with my reply - but thanks for the good wishes.

have been off the air for two weeks whilst holidaying on the Gold Coast.

There's a new Belgian Beer Cafe there - fantastic!!! particularly enjoyed the Rodenbach(sp) Grand Cru.

Also managed to drop into Northern Rivers Brewing for a chat with the Owners, also Taylors Arms near Macksville where 'The Pub With No Beer' has an operating micro.

Trev

Happy and healthy birthday to anyone I have missed over the last few weeks. :party:

I have been a bit down about not being able to brew.

Nothing a bottle of ouzo cannot fix. ;)

johnno

Happy birthday Trev,
I started to peruse the list there of beers at the pink poodle.
Damn they know how to charge.

'Damn they know how to charge.'

Not any more than any of the other Belgian cafes. Although, the wife and I had dinner there and a few bevies and walked out $100 lighter, so only a few bucks more than a regular restaurant. And my lovely woman mentioned that the cafe in Sydney is doing Valentines dinner for $60 a couple(3 course)...woohoo....she'll get roses!!!!

Happy Birthday Peas and Korn, hope you have a good one :D

Hells Bloody Bells !!

Almost missed you guys

Happy Birthday Screwtop and Mr Fridge !

Hope it was a good one for you , brewed an Aussie Ale today for you both :beerbang: :beerbang:

Having a Scottish 80/- for ya now :beer:

Batz

Back