Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday to dickted for yesterday. :beerbang:

And happy birthday today for Kai anf Blythe. :beer:

I will try and have a beer later on today. Am so christmased out at the moment that it may have to be something milder.

cheers
johnno

A Happy, happies after all those Merry, Merries....

Now we can see where the stamina comes from...years of practice. Keeep it up for many more years guys

All the best for your big days

Happy birthday Kai. I have a mash paddle and a couple of beers waiting for you.

Aaron said:
Happy birthday Kai. I have a mash paddle and a couple of beers waiting for you.
[post="99582"][/post]​

Happy birthday Kai, I have 3 nice pieces of stainless which fit together very snugly waiting for you also :beer: .

Also happy first anniversary to Aaron - one year since his first fermentation assist!

I feel a song coming on......

....... we aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare .......

wee stu said:
Also happy first anniversary to Aaron - one year since his first fermentation assist!

I feel a song coming on......

....... we aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare .......
[post="99585"][/post]​
Thank you Stu. I wanted to celebrate with a brew today but it's 38C out there so I'm staying in here with the AC and a beer. Your 60 /- in fact Stu.

Aaron said:
I'm staying in here with the AC and a beer. Your 60 /- in fact Stu.
[post="99589"][/post]​

sounds loke a capital idea to me Aaron. I think i'll do the same

cheers mini buddies :beer: :chug:

"the miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty ............."

happy birthday kai im having more of the j1 for u kai mmmmmmmm

we are theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............................

I should be having more of the J1 for you, jaz!

Happy birthday Kai, Aaron & everyone else who's celebrated while I've been away.. Will have a drink for each & everyone of you this evening... :chug:

Happy birthday to those I've missed in the last few days and to mikem108(41) and KoNG(30) today.
Went to Braidwood today and watched someone else brew an ESB, and am back home toasting you both with an Alt now.

Beers,
Doc

same here doc ive missed a few so am having a few pils and finishing off with a lovely smoked festive porter.happy birthday guys.

cheers
big d

Hell I am late too !

Sorry Kai and Aaron missed your birthdays , I hope it was a good one.

big d has a good idea there , will crack a smoked porter as well

Cheers

Batz

Nice one Doc, thanks for the birthday wishes. Was in pretty bad shape over the last couple of weeks, no beer alowed :(
I slashed my arm the tuesday before Xmas, got stiched up but the slack doctor didn't give me any antibiotics or a shot, ended up with blood poisoning (veins
in my hand went black! and I blacked out), put my back out Xmas eve, spent 5hrs of Xmas day in hospital at Wyong, the doctor looked like she had graduated 5 minutes ago , so I got no relief there, had to wait another two days to see a doctor who actually helped by removing the stiches and getting rid of nasty pus. SPent birthday passed out in bed. First day off the antibiotics was NYE. Had two beers and nearly passed out again....
Day or so later:
Tried to get back home from the Central Coast to find all roads out of there closed due to bushfires.
On a positive note the APA I had made for Xmas-NY was still mostly intact and I have been enjoying that over the last week. Its the best beer I have ever made and the rate at which it was disappearing on saturday at the Randwick ESB brew demo confirmed this. As I was leaving Leon put his hand on my shoulder and said really seriously "thats a really great beer"
Will post the recipe later.

mikem108 said:
Nice one Doc, thanks for the birthday wishes. Was in pretty bad shape over the last couple of weeks, no beer alowed :(

On a positive note the APA I had made for Xmas-NY was still mostly intact and I have been enjoying that over the last week. Its the best beer I have ever made and the rate at which it was disappearing on saturday at the Randwick ESB brew demo confirmed this. As I was leaving Leon put his hand on my shoulder and said really seriously "thats a really great beer"
Will post the recipe later.
[post="101841"][/post]​

Mikem108,

Good to hear you're back on your feet & more impotantly, drinking again :chug:

Look forward to seeing your recipe :)

cheers Ross

Happy birthday Stuster :D

have a great day Stu, awrabest stu :blink:

Happy birthday Linz.
Only one more year to go until the big one :p

Will down a few tonight.

Beers,
Doc

Well there's a coincidence - Linz is on holiday up here at the moment & is stopping in here this afternoon for a few beers - Will be able to toast this one in person :beer:

Anyone at a spare end this arvo in Brizzy, you're more than welcome to join us... :party:

cheers Ross...

Thanks for the hospitality the other day Ross...and a Damned fine bar that one!!!

not to mention the beers flowing from it are top notch too!!

Thanks again :super:

Latest posts

Back