Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHAHA, what a piar of muggs. :party:

Happy birthday eric! Really looking forward to having a heap of beers with you in October - it's been way too long.

Just gone back 2 pages and see that I missed crundle, Ben and my third birthday this year. Damn!

Hope you guys had a good one.

:super:
Pat

Danke Rukh.
Cheers PP!! Did I get it right this time Katie :ph34r:
Pat really looking forward to October as well, might have to have a few days off the beers before I come over. <_<

biggups eric8. hope you had a massive one. boom selekta.

biggups eric8. hope you had a massive one. boom selekta.
Ta Fents, I think Pete's pic below was early on in the evening on Sat, it just got worse from there, u dun kno, big tings agwarn!!! :icon_cheers:

Ta Fents, I think Pete's pic below was early on in the evening on Sat, it just got worse from there, u dun kno, big tings agwarn!!! :icon_cheers:

Drinking Barley Wine early in the night! :p how was the head the next day!

HAHA, I don't think I even had any Panadols, I did do a brew but alas no drinking just some red cordial :lol: . Had 2 glasses of wine the next night, that was more than enough.

A massive Happy Birthday to Jase71...

Hope you have a good one DUDE! Ill have a golden ale for you tonight!

Hoppy Birthday Adamt! :super: :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Berthday Adam! I'll crack that bottle VB Raw i was saving in your honour!

Hope you have good mate.

Happy Birthday AdamT

birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday Adamt!
Cheers
Steve

Hoppy Birthday Adamt! :super: :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Berthday Adam! I'll crack that bottle VB Raw i was saving in your honour!

Hope you have good mate.

Happy Birthday AdamT

Thanks guys (and gal)! Looking forward to knocking off in the afternoon (literally 12:01pm) and knocking the top off a couple, there's a doppelbock and an IIPA in the fridge :)

Gee, I'm getting old :(

Thanks guys (and gal)! Looking forward to knocking off in the afternoon (literally 12:01pm) and knocking the top off a couple, there's a doppelbock and an IIPA in the fridge :)

Gee, I'm getting old :(

Yes you are getting old

as you forgot to mention that bottle of VB Raw lurking in the fridge :ph34r: (Why do I suddenly feel I may have over stepped some imaginary mark and some back will be in order?)

No Vee-Braw in my fridge, son. (I'm old enough to start saying "son", right?) Why? It's all been consumed:

2q09ef9.jpg

:icon_chickcheers: Happy Birthday Adam :icon_chickcheers:
Will knock a few over in your honour tonight :icon_drunk:

Cheers Ross

:icon_cheers: to you Adam, hop you have a great b'day!

Latest posts

Back