Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many happy returns Ben, hope you have a big one planned tonight.

Cheers
Andrew

Happy Birthday Dr Strangebrew, will down a soda water in your honour tonight, will have to close my eyes and imagine orange and spices :lol:

All the best Ben,

Screwy

Just imagine Marilyn Monroe or the current equivalent.... "Happy Birthday Mr Connery.... Happy Birthday.. to..... you......"

Just imagine Marilyn Monroe or the current equivalent.... "Happy Birthday Mr Connery.... Happy Birthday.. to..... you......"

Damn it Bonj, now I've got a mental picture of you in a sequined dress singing that into a microphone. :blink:

Happy birthday Ben, I'll crack a few acerola ales and probably a saison or two in your direction. :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Ben.

Just recieved a trial case of beers from these guys & was wondering who to share & critique them with :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Many Happy returns Ben.
Have a great day.
fireworks-074.gif

TP

Happy Birthday Ben.

Just recieved a trial case of beers from these guys & was wondering who to share & critique them with :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Sounds good to me...

Already had a great month. Got some Rogue's for father's day including the two Soba ones I'm looking forward to trying.
Today's present was a 6 month subscription to the MicroBeer Club which I've been enjoying recently so I am doing very well beer wise so far :)

Still got my wedding anniversary to come this month too :)

Happy Birthday Ben, and Pat ! and all the others that celebrated a birthday while I kept your lights burning! :lol:

Batz

Happy birthday Ben, you shoulda gota new hat for you birthday mate!

cheers

Browndog

Happy birthday Richardr
Hope you are keeping well :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Happy Birthday Eric8 had a few for you on the weekend! :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Eric8 had a few for you on the weekend! :icon_chickcheers:

Thanks Pete and Katie, I had a few for me too :icon_drunk: , hehe.
Pete I hope you got home all right on Sat night.

12092009_001_.jpg
Dodgy Phone Pic from the Taphouse on saturday night.
I think this was the Old Crustacean Barleywine... or the TTLL.

Latest posts

Back