Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Browndog, all the best mate, might have a tripple or 2 in your direction :icon_cheers:
Happy birthday to the others as well.

Happy birthday Tony ! :icon_chickcheers: :icon_cheers:

All the old fella

Batz

Almost missed this one but -----

MANY HAPPY RETURNS TONY
Will sink a few in your honour when I finish this brewday very soon.

fireworks-074.gif

music-068.gif

TP :beer:

Happy birthday Tony!

Have a good one!

Have a happy one Tony, will have a couple of Weizens in your honour tonight :party: .

Andrew

Happy B'day Browndog! Will have a pint of something hoppy and american in celebration!

Cheers

Have a good one Tony still dreaming of your Vanilla Stout mate :icon_drool2:
Will have a beer (or twelve ) for you up at the Occy in Aggy this weekend. :beerbang:

Thanks for that Lads, funny but I still feel like that 21yr old I used to know a long time ago. I'm staying at home with the family and having some pizzas and and chocolate cake washed down with a mixture of galaxy blonde, american brown, robust porter and maybe a few Tanduays and cokes to boot.

cheers

Tony

Ross happy 50th old boy, you don't look a day over 48! hope you have a top day mate. And Incider happy birthday to you too, I'll have a double round in both your honors tonight. Are there any connotations involved in being born on halloween?

cheers

Browndog

Are there any connotations involved in being born on halloween?

cheers

Browndog

Definitely. I've had both of them scare the hell out of me :p

Happy birthday Ross and Incider! Look forward to raising several glasses with you at various times over the next month!

Thanks Gentlemen Brewers, and a big Happy Birthday to Ross! :D

I will make a point of having a beer today and not get waylaid with washing my hair. :lol:

Happy Birthday Rossco and InCider!! :icon_chickcheers: :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Ross & Incider, have a goon one fella's!

Many happy returns Ross and Sean, have a good one guys ... will raise a glass too you both this arvo....

Cheers

Back