Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNOW!!!

I will throw you a party at my place Saturday night. :party:
Sqyre... :p

Happy Birthday Snow!
I'll be at your party too! :party: :beerbang:

Happy Birthday Snow, I'll brew a belgian speciality tonight in your honour :icon_cheers:
Edit: cheers to Franko as well

Happy birthday Barry. Trust you'll be tasting a few fine beers tonight. :beer:

Happy birthday Michael (lonte) :icon_chickcheers:

...& belated happy birthdays to Snow, Warren & TDA....not sure how i missed these...

Cheers ross

Have a good one MM, I will now dedicate this half drunk pint to you :icon_cheers:

Happy birthday Michael

Shit almost missed that one,all the best and go geo-dynamics hey? ;)

Having a few for you ATM :chug:

Batz

Welcome to the 40 & over club, Stuster.

Pete

Yeah, thanks a lot for that, Peter. :angry: :lol:

I'm drowning my sorrows in Belgian beer at 't Brugs Beertje today so it feels strangely alright. :chug: :party:

Happy Birthday Stuster. Big 40, good stuff.

Cheers...
(36.3) :p

:lol:

happy bday stu have a beer for me mate cause im going to pick your brain when you get back.

Many Happy Returns for the day, Stu, trust you had an enjoyable one. Cheers... :beer:

Congrats Stu :chug:

Jye (still on the good side of 30 :p )

Happy Birthday Mossy!
get into those IPAs mate!

all the best

Browndog

Happy Birthday Mossy, old thing :beer:
cheers
Winkle

Happy Birthday schooey :icon_cheers:

by the way, that was a big beer you sent me. Went down quite nice. Looking forward to winning some more off you and

FGZ this year :p

Cracka

Happy Birthday peas_and_corn and RussTaylor! I'll have a couple of pints and toast both your healths tonight. Cheers! :beer:

Many happy returns for the day, Screwy. Hope you manage to enjoy a few of your faves tonight :beer:

Happy birthday Screwy, old fruit. :icon_cheers: I'll knock down a few Irish Reds for you 2nite.

Happy birthday Screwy, will be drinking in your honor tonight mate and i'll hopefully catch up with you next week :beer:

Latest posts

Back