Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes to Buttersd70 for today.

May all your airlocks bubble today! :icon_chickcheers:

Nige

bugga missed rooks! happy b'day champ. hope ya got that once a year BJ last night! hahahaha

butters happy b'day too...im a cat person so no cat jokes from me.

Happy B/D Troydo :icon_cheers:

Yes, all the best Troydo & also to the last few birthdays here I missed....I'll have to raise a glass or 6 tonight :icon_cheers:

Cheers ross

Happy Birthday big d !
The big five 0 as well :icon_chickcheers:

I'll raise a glass or two for you this arvo.
Have a good one mate.

Batz

Happy Birthday Big D....welcome to the old farts club mate :p

I believe Golden Ale king Dr S just celebrated his bithday as well :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

And I'll third it !!
Happy birthday Big D :)
I'll happily raise one in your direction tonight :)
Have a great day !
Cheers
Doug

Cheers guys.Had a good day and had a feed and a few pints at Mash Brewing.
Should be a rather interesting time now that i join a few AHBers on the dark side. :icon_cheers:

Big D

PS Happy Birthday to all the members i seem to always miss.

Happy Birthday Big D just demolished a Leffe Blonde for you mate.

Franko

Agh, Mr bigD!

Best birthday wishes to you, a great old salt of AHB. Way too long since we have had a beer. Wishing you a wonderful one and if you have been to Mash, you would have had it. I hope you didn't sleep with Dan's girlfriend because I really want to do that but if you did then that is OK. Dan makes great beer, I hope she writes down his recipes :)

Either myself or Doogie better have a brew day soon so you can come and see us. It won't matter who holds it as I don't have a wife so you can't sleep with her and Doogie's wife won't let you. I know, I asked her once :huh: So. all we can provide is the usual comraderie.

See you soon and all the best,
Pat :icon_cheers:

P.S. Like bigD said, happy birthday to all I have missed too. Hard to find a mod on board late at night these days ;)

Happy birthday Batz you old bugger :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Happy Birthday Grumpy Batz.
Will have a few for ya tonight!
abr0213l.jpg

Couldn't helpmyself....

Have a great day Batz, I'll have several Wheaties in your honour tonight :icon_chickcheers:

Rook

Thanks guys,loved this one Bindi sent me last year

batz_old_age.jpg

Latest posts

Back