Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez Jeff has that time of year come again? Hope your leg is well and truly on the mend and hope your off the antibiotics so you can have a couple of beers to celebrate, I'll raise my glass to you tonight :icon_chickcheers: .
Many happy Returns.

Andrew

Happy Birthday Batz

and to you to Inteloper... :rolleyes:

for sure to have a few tonight????

Happy Birthday Batz!
Any special birthday brews planned?
Cheers!

Happy Birthday Batz! I hope you have an enjoyable day, and I'll be having a drink or two in your honour this evening. :icon_chickcheers:

Many happy returns Batz, hope you're up for a few tonight at the Kin Kin Ritz :icon_cheers: .

:icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Campbell Still Scottish - May your Bagpipes forever play in tune...

Happy Birthday Campbell....will sink a few in your honour at the Who concert tonight :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Happy Birthday Campbell....will sink a few in your honour at the Who concert tonight :icon_chickcheers:

Who? :lol:

Happy Birthday wee laddy. Here's looking up your kilt! :icon_cheers:

Campbell you old thing,have a good one mate...bagpipes will be going tonight I bet :icon_chickcheers:

Batz

Happy B'day Campbell will raise a glass to you tonight and maybe a wee dram as well.

Many happy returns Campbell, hope you have a great day and night too.

Andrew

Happy birthday old thing :beer: Hopefully tonight finds you in better nick than on Sunday ;)

Cheers.
I might see you there tonight if you're in Row 8 :beerbang:

Campbell

Mate we are in row 7 as well, but the side on seats at the front, not the floor. Block46A Row G. See you there for a beer.

Cheers Ross

Happy birthday Batz and Campbell, will sink a couple in your honour tonight. Hey you blokes going to see The Who, isn't it the Lock up your Grandmothers tour??

cheers

Browndog

Latest posts

Back