Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Stu and Jesse.
Picked up my glassware yesterday so worked out as my present only had a pale ale to put in them but they're awesome.

And moving right along...

Hoppy Birthday, Jesse

Hope you, the missus, and the Yobbette are doing well; and you have a magnificent day of celebration planned ahead of you.

wv77rp.jpg
Cheers Jesse

He he.. Birthday brewing.. First runnings 1.115.. Calibrated the refractometer several times..

WTF!

Second runnings coming out at 1.060

Gosh!

Cheers lads

Yob said:
He he.. Birthday brewing.. First runnings 1.115.. Calibrated the refractometer several times..

WTF!

Second runnings coming out at 1.060

Gosh!

Cheers lads
Birthday brewing... I was violently ill on my birthday, and had planned to brew as well!

Give us an update later on the end efficiency, birthday boy. B)

Hippo, birdy, two-ewes, Yob.

May your beers be forever bitter, and your missus forever sweet, not the other way around.

Happy birthday mate, and you got a brew day in. Sounds like a good birthday to me.

Oh woe is me.. Had to water the batch down to 1.060 pre boil and now it's 3 cubes..

Putting it down to getting the MM3 worked out.

Was only aiming for 2 cubes of 1060 so ended up with an extra cube for my trouble. Even 3rd runnings was 1.035 :)

First beer for the day going down a treat.

Y'know, somewhere in the back of my head (where my two remaining braincells rattle around), I was SURE there was something important going on today that I'd forgotten about.

'Turns-out it's Yob's Birthday!!!

Yeah, I was right - nothing important going on today... :p

Many happy returns, Mr Adams :ph34r:

Yob said:
Thanks to cocko for the mankini, just exactly the right colour :)
It will set off your eyes..... Also, I will just wrap it in a box next year but you seemed to enjoy it being delivered in display mode....

Happy Birthday mate :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back