Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Jay. Hope all is going well and your back into brewing. When are you going to make it to another swap? I have a huge collection of nicko pens to use up :lol:

Happy birthday Ben Stlller my milkshapes video Sqyre, you set the standard that us poor mortals have to follow. Have a few litres for me :party:

Happy Birthday Brucie. Have a great one!

Sheepy_Birthday_2.jpg

Have a good one, Mark.

Well, someone please tell him to have a good one at any rate.

Happy bday mark and KT girl. Ill have a few bevvies for u tonight. Might russle up a curry in ur honour KT.

Happy Birthday Mark.

Batz

happy birthday for yesterday sp0rk... I saw it but the bub started screaming and I didnt get back on the web :lol:

Hope it was a good one... and the hangover is small :lol:

also HBD to MHB wherever he may be

Hey Katie is 40 today, lovely age to be for a real woman. She doesn't check in here much but when you do, we loves ya mate.

Thanks Yob, twas a quiet one, but tonight was a bit wild (see my post in the smoking meat thread)
Happy B'day MHB and Katie!
I've heard Mark's been flat out lately, hopefully things settle down soon and get back to normal :)

Have a boozey one Doug, and belated birthday wishes to Luke. :beer:

Happy Birthday Doug. Hope you've had a good one mate!! Having a couple for you right now.

Cocko said:
Happy Birthday Doug!

I will scream your name tonight, upon completion!

:super:

Hey have a good one Doug, I'm having a few around a fire out the back, cooking pizza as well. I hope your nights as good as mine. :lol:

Latest posts

Back