Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Qld Kev & Chappo :icon_chickcheers:

Sorry I missed it guys, hope you had a good one and anyone else who had a birthday while I was away working.

Batz

Hear hear, Grant- happy birthday BjornJ, hope its a terrific day of course! :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Chappo, we'll get on it soon mate.... :icon_chickcheers:

CB

Ahh Bjorn happy birthday indeed. I do belive I'll owe you a beer tomorrow night.

Happy birthday QldKev hope you have a great day mate and I will be raising a toast to you tonight.
Same goes for Peels and Chappo, many happy returns.

Andrew

Many Happy Returns to youse, Kev and Chapstik... Hope youse have a cracker day today!

Many Happy Returns Chappo and Kev, both turning 40 today.

All the best boys enjoy your day, you're officially over the hill now :lol:

Cheers,

Screwy

Happy Birthday Chappo and Qldkev!

A Big Happy 40th to Chap Chap and QldKev.

Cheers lads

Yep, Kev & Chappo, hope its a cracking day... cracking a few beers that is!

Happy Birthday Kev and Chap Chap. Hope you have a good 40th ya old bastards.

Happy Birthday Qld Kev & Chappo....

Chappo....you still alive mate, you've dissappeared off the the planet?

Cheers Ross

Happy big one to QldKev & Chap Chap.... Come back to us mate, unless you've had some disfiguring accident or something ;) :p

Happy Birthday Qld Kev & Chappo

Sorry I missed it guys, hope you had a good one and anyone else who had a birthday while I was away working.

Batz

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner, t'was down south testing out the breweries in Melbourne. They were good :p

QldKev

Happy big one to QldKev & Chap Chap.... Come back to us mate, unless you've had some disfiguring accident or something ;) :p

I thought the disfiguring accident happened years ago :unsure:.

Apart from Kev and Chappo cheers to Bjorn and all the others recently missed. Trust it was tops :).

Pat

And a happy b/day to Paul H. Might use you as an excuse to drink a Dubbel tonight :icon_cheers:
Edit: and cheers to Mantis (I should read the whole line)

Hoppy Beerday to the Preying Mantis and Mr Heifer! :icon_chickcheers:

happy birthday mantis hope its a good one :party:
cheer's matho

Many hoppy birthdays to those I have missed in my absence. Thanks all for the well wishes for my 40th. Hope to catch up with most of you piss heads soon.

@NickB Only the same disfigurement as before just with more wrinkles :icon_cheers: and that's just me dangly bits...

Many hoppy birthdays to those I have missed in my absence. Thanks all for the well wishes for my 40th. Hope to catch up with most of you piss heads soon.

@NickB Only the same disfigurement as before just with more wrinkles :icon_cheers: and that's just me dangly bits...
I won't believe its you unless the post comes with a female flossing her arse in public (or a goat).

Happy birthday Adamt hope you have had a good one will have drink or two a for you

Cheers matho

Happy Birthday Adam, you must be due to brew again soon now after a hiatus!? :)

Hoppy Beerday to The Scientist!

Happy birthday Liam you old bugger! Hope your brew went OK yesterday.

cheers

Browndog

Back