Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday fatz

Just get better as you get older I reckon...

kiss.jpeg

I've missed a few, sorry guys.
Many Happy Returns Fatz, Clean Brewer and Sully.

Andrew

Happy Birthday Fatz, have a good one!

Thank you one and all for the kind words. A 51st birthday is never as good as a 50th but I guess every anniversary above ground is a good one. All the HB I put in the fridge was sadly untouched due to other things happening (never be the father of teenage daughters) - a brace of Boags Draughts and a pair of CSAs was tonight's tipple. Always tomorrow! :icon_cheers:

happy birthday fatz, you only look 55 so i suppose thats a bonus.
btw racking my xmas swap beer on to the cherries tomorrow.
should be good

Thank you one and all for the kind words. A 51st birthday is never as good as a 50th but I guess every anniversary above ground is a good one. All the HB I put in the fridge was sadly untouched due to other things happening (never be the father of teenage daughters) - a brace of Boags Draughts and a pair of CSAs was tonight's tipple. Always tomorrow! :icon_cheers:

Go the Dragons Old Boy.

:icon_chickcheers: Happy BIG 40 RdeVjun :icon_chickcheers:

Also happy returns for the other day Fatz :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Happy BDay Ralph, CB, Sully and Fatz hope youve all had good ones.

Cheers Brad

Happy 40th Rde, I'm having an ESB in your honour :) :chug:

Happy BDay Ralph, CB, Sully and Fatz hope youve all had good ones.

I'll second that! Cheers to you guys and hope you all had a great one.

Voted for The Australian Birthday Party today in your honour. If they get in, I think you get free beer on your birthday and on Wednesdays :).

Spot!
Pat

Thank you one and all for the kind words. A 51st birthday is never as good as a 50th but I guess every anniversary above ground is a good one. All the HB I put in the fridge was sadly untouched due to other things happening (never be the father of teenage daughters) - a brace of Boags Draughts and a pair of CSAs was tonight's tipple. Always tomorrow!

Sorry to have missed this one Fatz so MHR in retrospect. :party:
51 is better than the 67 I am approaching so be very happy mate. :beer:
You have all girls & I have 3 boys (No longer teenagers but still a bloody worry). Not too sure who is in front here? :lol:
And many Belated Happies to you as well RdeVjun. :beer:

TP

Why thanks lads, I'm rather humbled- very thoughtful of you all and muchly appreciated! :icon_cheers:

Needless to say, after the family BBQ yesterday arvo, there's a few sore heads with just a bit of dustiness this morning, while a bit of tidying up is needed before putting on my usual weekend ESB batch- could be a long one, but what a truly magnificent day for it, hey?! :beerbang:

:icon_chickcheers: Happy Birthday to the Peter Pan of Brewers Brendan Chan :icon_chickcheers:
Time we caught up for a few beers....

Cheers Ross

Have a good one Brendan, we're due for a Brewhouse arvo session :icon_chickcheers: .

Happy Birthday Brandan, Fatz, Clean Brewer, RdeVjun and anyone I've missed recently!

:beer:

Cheers

Happy Birthday, barls and SpillsMostOfIt.

Back