Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger, have missed a few! Belated birthday wishes to all and especially my fellow NSW frontrower, FatzG... hope you had a cracker day big fella!

Also many happy returns for the day, Barls and SMOI... :beer:

cheers guys, ill definately will be having a few beers later today to celebrate.
also happy bday SMOI

Happy Birthday Barls and Spills :)

Will have a beer for you! (probably after midday, though ;))

:beer:

Happy Birthday Barls and Spills :)

Will have a beer for you! (probably after midday, though ;))

:beer:

Happy birthday Barls & SMOI, I'll open the bar at 2pm for a few birthday drinks :beer:

Dion,
hope you have a good birthday!!

Will buy you a pint next time I see you.
Hopefully it won't be at that Belgian Beer Cafe place :D

Bjorn

Happy Birthday Dion.

I havent had a beer today yet, I'll have a little one now as it is bed time soon. Big day tomorrow.

Cheers :icon_cheers:
Jason.

Happy birthday QldKev hope you have a great day mate and I will be raising a toast to you tonight.
Same goes for Peels and Chappo, many happy returns.

Andrew

Happy birthday Chappo maybe its today or tomorrow ,, probly cant remember all that xxxxgold will do that too ya mind ...Get a goat up ya buddy .... Cheers

Many Happy Returns to youse, Kev and Chapstik... Hope youse have a cracker day today!

Many Happy Returns Chappo and Kev, both turning 40 today. :icon_chickcheers:

All the best boys enjoy your day, you're officially over the hill now :lol:

Cheers,

Screwy

A Big Happy 40th to Chap Chap and QldKev.

Cheers lads :icon_cheers:

Yep, Kev & Chappo, hope its a cracking day... cracking a few beers that is! :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday, Chappo.

You're a bit of a vain old bitch for coming here just to see if anyone wished you a happy birthday though!

Happy Birthday Kev and Chap Chap. Hope you have a good 40th ya old bastards. :icon_chickcheers:

:icon_chickcheers: Happy Birthday Qld Kev & Chappo.... :icon_chickcheers:

Chappo....you still alive mate, you've dissappeared off the the planet? :unsure:

Cheers Ross

Cracker day in QLD to have a birthday today. Hope you enjoy it, and only 40. Whoo-hoooo!.....
Happy birthday guys. :icon_cheers:
Daz

Happy big one to QldKev & Chap Chap.... Come back to us mate, unless you've had some disfiguring accident or something ;) :p

Back