BIAB Witbier / Blanche / Belgian wheat beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it!

Big head, good retention, good carbonation, good light color, nice cloudiness, really nice body (the oats made a nice velvety texture), nice wheat/barley balance, you can taste the grain but it's not malty it has a great wheat taste, the bitterness is perfect... but... you're going to kill me... not enough coriander/orange aroma! jejejeje
Well, it's still "young" as you say. The weissbier I made tastes much better now after a month than after 2 weeks when I said it was bland. Bad thing I only have 2 left :p

I'm very happy with the results, thank you very much for you help!

*There was a guy in the beach with a too-small-wierd-swimsuit that was preocuppied when he saw me taking this picture, I guess he though I was sneaking around to take pictures of him, but when he realized I was taking a picture of a beer in a glass right there then his expression went to be... even more concerned! jejejeje

You tell Tony Abbott to **** right off! that's your beer, and a damn fine one by the looks. congratulations on pulling it off.

Mine seems to have stalled at 1.020. Expected gravity was 1.010 :( It will be 3 weeks on Wednesday. I was hoping cause its a slow yeast it was going to drop some more but its been at 1.020 for a few days now. Im kegging it tonight.

Mine seems to have stalled at 1.020. Expected gravity was 1.010 :( It will be 3 weeks on Wednesday. I was hoping cause its a slow yeast it was going to drop some more but its been at 1.020 for a few days now. Im kegging it tonight.
That's odd... What could be the cause of that? Temperature? Not enough yeast?

Well , I'm sure it will taste good anyway. And looking on the bright side, being low in alcohol you can drink more without feeling bad for it ;)

Latest posts

Back