• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

BIAB Setup (Keggle, Burner, Stand)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slcmorro

87 Warning Points. Bad Boy!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Since I've been using my Grainfather for a while now, it's time to move the old gas fired rig on. I've done heaps of batches on this, and it's still in great nick.

50L CUB keggle with 1/2" ball valve and tap with barb. There's a 1/2" elbow inside as a pickup as well.
Welded stand (very strong) with heatshield
4 ring Cast Iron Gasmate Burner (normal regulator)

Gets 40L up to a rolling boil within 20 mins. As you can see by the pics, she gets a fair bit of heat.
I've been able to heat strike water and boil 4 x 25L batches @ 60mins with the one 9kg bottle.

$300 all together. Located Ballarat - Vic. Possibly able to meet in Melbourne by arrangement. Welcome to inspect.

More items will be up for sale soon, including kegs. Post will be edited when goods added/sold.

Pictures below. Child not included.

The yanks call the crab cookers turkey fryers, is yours a toddler toaster? :p

Just as a side issue is the Grainfather working out as good as you expected. I've been thinking of getting one .

Yes mate. PM me to keep other posts out of this thread please. Happy to answer any questions you have :)

Latest posts

Back