Bernzomatic Oxygen Cylinders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Bunnings Special orders department to look the bernzomatic oxygen cylinders up and order them in. Cost $29 each. the importer in Oz is Irwin Tools, they need to know that when you ask for the product.

You can also get a Map Gas & oxygen welding kit that has the reg in it, rather than ordering from morebeer. i got mine from northern brewer, when in the US.

you just do that at the local bunnings do you? the place ive been buying from is fifty a cylinder and have runout now,and dont know if theyre gonna get more in so this could be handy for me. thanks for the heads up mate.

I got Bunnings Special orders department to look the bernzomatic oxygen cylinders up and order them in.

My local Bunnings (Tuggeranong) weren't interested in ordering them in for me.

Gents,

I work for a well known refrigeration wholesaler and we stock them. Im assuming similar companies would stock them also so try Actrol or Heatcraft, possibly some plumbing wholesalers may stock them also Tradelink, Reece etc.

We are much more expensive then $29 but we do have plenty of stock Nationally (141 to be exact)

Anyone found a supplier in Sydney?

If Irwin tools are the distributor, just about any hand tool shop should be able to order them in.

I used to work for L&H & we had heaps of gear coming in through Irwin.

Heatcraft used to stock them too. I got one from the store at Stacey St Bankstown but wasn't cheap - $45 or so

I have 1 full one and a bit if anyone wants to collect them from the central coast. I get my oxygen now from BOC.
PM me if you want them.

I have a quick look in Bunnings every now and then with no luck.

The past two brews I've used olive oil in lieu of O2. No problems yet!

put one on order today at bunnings $37

the cylinders are reasonably easy to source. It's the connections that I found to be the challenge.
Any thoughts?

the cylinders are reasonably easy to source. It's the connections that I found to be the challenge.
Any thoughts?

I got mine from morebeer in the u.s. I could not find anything here but the welding kit with the reg in it but thats over $100 any way. Ordered Thursday last week got it yesterday not bad

I got mine from morebeer in the u.s. I could not find anything here but the welding kit with the reg in it but that’s over $100 any way. Ordered Thursday last week got it yesterday not bad

Just ordered the cylinder from Bunnings and the reg kit from morebeer. Went through the same search and couldn't find another source for the regulator besides the $150 Bernzomatic welding kit.

Latest posts

Back