Beginners Biab Setup With Optional Extras

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i too have been recently looking for my ideal setup and getting costs for all the gear. The cheapest ss pot of 80 litres was from china at a cost of $130.00 landed. It even comes with the ball valve built in. Well thats the price she told me in the email anyway, seems too cheap though. Pictures look ok though.

. . . Not a very well-written answer I have given you here Dan, sorry. Hope it makes some sense though. Maybe I should have a beer to get the brain oiled? . . .

Nope, perfectly good. Thanks for that Pat.

what price are you guys paying for different size vessels, just curious.

I paid $108 delivered (on special) for a 60L Robinox 4mm thick Aluminium pot (not specifically for BIAB) and smaller/bigger ones seem to be about $20 up or down in price from there. You just have to wait for a sale. Allquip in Sydney.

Beerbelly sells the same pots for close to the Allquip standard prices, can do all the needed installation of taps, screens, thermowells etc etc and they are excellent to deal with.

Thristy

The cheapest ss pot of 80 litres was from china at a cost of $130.00 landed.

Do you have a link for that?

I am in the market for a 50L stainless kettle/stock pot and that sounds very cheap.

I just bought a 50L stainless pot for $99 posted from Tentworld for my first setup. Yet to install anything but that was the best price I came across.

Latest posts

Back