Beersmith2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altstart

Reaction score
Any one know how to set Beersmith2 so it prints a full size brew sheet.
Cheers Altstart

Mine already does...

Maybe check your printer settings..

Click on Brew Steps.
On the Print Review page, click the arrow next to Shrink to Fit.
Click Custom.
Insert the appropriate % you wish to fit it to the size you require.
Print.

Same, I've not adjusted any print settings within the program and it sticks it all on one A4 page.
Definatly check the print settings.

Same, I've not adjusted any print settings within the program and it sticks it all on one A4 page.
Definatly check the print settings.

It depends upon how many ingredients/steps/comments etc are included in the recipe, sometimes it fits sometimes it won't.

Click on Brew Steps.
On the Print Review page, click the arrow next to Shrink to Fit.
Click Custom.
Insert the appropriate % you wish to fit it to the size you require.
Print.

Many ways to get there but basically as Warra describes it. With a recipe folder selected (ie: Brew Log) click on a recipe, in the pane below details will be visible depending upon which report is selected in the drop down selection box. Select Brew Sheet to view Brewing Steps, now click on Preview (just to the right of the selection box next to print). when the preview page opens click on the drop down boxes at the top and select 1 Page View (default) and then select a percentage in the drop down box (where Shrink to Fit is the default) until "Page 1 of 1" appears at the bottom, meaning the print size percentage you have selected fits all of the print on one page.

Cheers,

Screwy

Back