Beersmith

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmsy

Reaction score
Hi guys

Long time for a post
Just curious. My laptop tied as some one steped on it on and drinking night and the hard drive is stuffed. So ive lost beersmith and my recipes. Do i have to purchase it again or can i get another copy with out paying?

Do you still have the activation email they sent you? It's got the activation code on it.

mmmm I dont know i will have to have a look but i did purchase it i say 2years ago?

A good idea another brewer on here (can't remember who, sorry) posted was to store BS on a USB stick, that way you have it wherever you need. But yeah, if you can find that activation e-mail then you'll be able to install BS on another computer withough buying another copy.

I lost my key - all I did was download it again and then sent an email to the developer Brad Smith. He found my details on his system and was able to send the key. I've now got it installed on a USB thumbdrive and the laptop. You are allowed to have it installed at 2 locations, but there isn't anything stopping you from installing it on more.

Back