Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it has been six weeks since our last brew and i must say i am starting to shake thinking about it
next brew will be a dark ale

Sweet.. Maybe you should try an experiment with it? Perhaps, split the batch in 1/2, dry hop one half & ferment hop the other, & report back your findings? that would make a great thread..

Sweet.. Maybe you should try an experiment with it? Perhaps, split the batch in 1/2, dry hop one half & ferment hop the other, & report back your findings? that would make a great thread..

Post of the year so far.

who really loves brewin
it has been six weeks since our last brew and i must say i am starting to shake thinking about it
next brew will be a dark ale
night all
speedie

This post has been edited by speedie: Feb 23 2011, 11:24 PM

Wonder which part of this post was improved by editing :unsure:

Wonder where this guy sits on a dipstick chart

Now that would be wierd.

This is what the first post would have looked like

who really loves chickens
it has been six weeks since our last chicken and i must say i am starting to shake thinking about it
next chicken will be a dark chicken
night all
speedie

:blink:

Cheers, Mat.

Excellent :icon_cheers:
I wish I could have thought of that

Very, very well played

Meanwhile back ! at spEEdiVille,

Speedie is telling his friends Goey, Wizz, Pure, Crystal , Meth, Smack, Crack, Harry and Frank about his latest trolling effort and how he has them all replying to his nothing post when all of a sudden Hoota speaks up telling Speedie that "they actually think you post shit man and are paying out" to which Speedie replies **** you Hoota why don't you Weed, Gunja and Whacky shut the **** up until you're harder like us.

yes this is a frivoLus post BUT in ! true speedie SPIRIT is a confusing way OF what I am trying to ! say?
:huh:

Plus I am bored :p

so who does luv brewin seems like you 22 litre boys talk the talk
but can u walk da walk
i thinks knot <_<

Sapporo and Family Mart (a convenience store chain) have teamed up. Somehow Sapporo has agreed to let Family Mart put a big ol' picture of it's store cooked fried chicken right smack in the middle of it's beer can. Why would Sapporo allow this? Well rumor has it that money was involved. What's in it for Family Mart? You buy beer. You see fried chicken. You want fried chicken with beer. You buy fried chicken. You drink beer and eat fried chicken clogging arteries even more than necessary. You have heart attack. You come back and buy more chicken. Profits and general merriment ensue.

fried_20chicken_20beer.jpg

who needs friends when there are so many really nice sweet caring brew buddies on this site that are always ready to put there two cents worth of support in :icon_vomit:

who needs friends when there are so many really nice sweet caring brew buddies on this site that are always ready to put there two cents worth of support in :icon_vomit:

Is that a real sentence? from speedie?

We could even teach you how to make sense after you have learnt to make beer too!

Nah, his profile was hacked

Sapporo and Family Mart (a convenience store chain) have teamed up. Somehow Sapporo has agreed to let Family Mart put a big ol' picture of it's store cooked fried chicken right smack in the middle of it's beer can. Why would Sapporo allow this? Well rumor has it that money was involved. What's in it for Family Mart? You buy beer. You see fried chicken. You want fried chicken with beer. You buy fried chicken. You drink beer and eat fried chicken clogging arteries even more than necessary. You have heart attack. You come back and buy more chicken. Profits and general merriment ensue.

It's a special can to be used when making beer can chicken.

Back