Beer Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Celli's... I love em... and I "play" with the flow controller all the time ... with no problems..

Someone posted some inline flow controllers about 6 months ago.

They appeared to be a cheap way to convert non-flow controlled taps into "flow control taps" ... but I didn't see any folow-up postings.

I recently bought 3 perlick 525ss taps with 4 inch shanks etc from farmhousebrewing.com. I did have to force the sale through though (serious customer, will go elsewhere etc) They arrived within 10 days of postage, had them a few weeks now. Can't wait to drill some holes in my frigerator.
Cheers

P.S. he was having issues with perlick wholesalers or something, so maybe there is an issue he's not mentioning.
no affiliation etc

I must be the unlucky one. The last question I asked about the bill, I'm still waiting for a reply.

He told me that they were having issues with the wholesalers. Without going into to detail. I was just sick of waiting and was doing most of the work. I decided to just spend 10 buks more and buy it off someone who wants my business.

Well i got my Perlick tap yesterday from the chicompany. Very easy to deal with and cheap shipping (actually cost me 6 bucks more then getting something sent down from Perth).

Now to put it on my fridge and have a choice of 3 beers on tap. :D

Just got to sort out my infection issue I'm having at the moment. :wacko:

Well i got my Perlick tap yesterday from the chicompany. Very easy to deal with and cheap shipping (actually cost me 6 bucks more then getting something sent down from Perth).

Now to put it on my fridge and have a choice of 3 beers on tap. :D

Just got to sort out my infection issue I'm having at the moment. :wacko:
I ended up getting 4 x 525, perlik's from Farmhouse. Ordered them a week or so ago. From memory they cost about $300 with shipping I think. Thanks for all the info guys I think I made the right choice, cant wait to try em.

I ordered 4 x Perlick 525 SS + a whole bunch of other gear on the weekend from homebrewstuff.com - Just got an email this morning that they are already on their way to Australia! :D

hey all, anyone have one of the Dual Double Draught Beer Tap Font Fount Tower Keg Brew from beerspiritsdirect on ebay
i am chasing something like that

Back