Beer Style Tastings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hogan ,I am sure not everyone is going to turn up on the day

so you wont miss out on your favourites

Pumpy :)

Leffe_20Blonde.jpg

Leffe_20Brune.jpg

Leffe_20Radieuse.jpg

Leffe_20Trippel.jpg

1. Linz*
2. Little_Squares*
3. Lagers*
4. macc2254 (BTW are you on here too?? if so whats your handle??)
5. Kabooby*
6. Pumpy
7. Franko
8. MCT
9. Matti*
10. beernography

1st res. Dravid*
2nd res Hogan

So to Pumpy, Franko, MCT, beernography and Hogan..is the 31st May at 7pm OK with you guys??(@ my place)

Hogan, Do you know macc2254(Mark of Balmoral village)??

Just found out today that I have a party to go to on that night so I am out :(

1. Linz*
2. Little_Squares*
3. Lagers*
6. Pumpy
7. Franko
8. MCT
9. Matti*
10. beernography

1st res. Dravid*
2nd res Hogan

Ahh..but which came first this or the party invite???? B) ;)

Just kidding..... You still want to be in it though?? Just miss the intro session??

1. Linz*
2. Little_Squares*
3. Lagers*
5. Hogan
6. Pumpy
7. Franko
8. MCT
9. Matti*
10. beernography

1st res. Dravid*
2nd res Kabooby*

Hey Hoges you're welcome to take the first spot if you want as you weren't even in the country when all this happened.

Also thanks again for brew day today Kabooby, it was great to meet some more people.

1. Linz*
2. Little_Squares*
3. Lagers*
5. Kabooby*
6. Pumpy
7. Franko
8. MCT
9. Matti*
10. beernography

1st res. Dravid*
2nd res Hogan

So to Pumpy, Franko, MCT, beernography and Hogan..is the 31st May at 7pm OK with you guys??(@ my place)

will let you know a definate by wednesday Linz the misss has to check her roster

Franko

1. Linz*
2. Little_Squares*
3. Lagers*
5. Hogan
6. Pumpy
7. Franko
8. MCT
9. Matti*
10. beernography

1st res. Dravid*

It has been slotted in.
cheers and beers ;)

Have not met him yet but did exchange an email with him when he first joined M.A.L.E. in June last year.

Cheers.

Hey Hoges you're welcome to take the first spot if you want as you weren't even in the country when all this happened.

Also thanks again for brew day today Kabooby, it was great to meet some more people.

Great to meet you Dravid. I'm sure we can work something out for Linz's get2gether.

Cheers, Hoges.

I hope we can work something out too. The party I was meant to be going to has now been changed to this weekend so I can come again.

I can bring my own chair :unsure:

Kabooby :)

I hope we can work something out too. The party I was meant to be going to has now been changed to this weekend so I can come again.

I can bring my own chair :unsure:

Kabooby :)

Actually,

if all the attending can bring along a note pad and pen, as I'll be directing you all to certain sites for references, etc

should be ok for chairs...I think ;) B)

Actually,

if all the attending can bring along a note pad and pen, as I'll be directing you all to certain sites for references, etc

should be ok for chairs...I think ;) B)

I'm a maybe for the first meet unfortunately, I've got a mate coming down from Qld for a weekend fishing trip that I forgot about (ie didn't think he'd actually come). I think I should be put down as a reserve as it's not very fair to the others that can attend to miss out if I cancel late.
Still a good chance the drunk won't turn up, but nonetheless it's fairer on everybody if I'm a reserve.

If all can make it that would be great.

Dont forget its THIS SATURDAY AT 7PM at my place (PM me for the address if you dont know it)

If there is any other members that would like to join in, feel free to come along as well. As we have had a few drop out and some not confirm they are coming...

Just remember ..This is NOT a piss up..it is for educational purposes, so there wont be copious amounts of beer drunk

Just remember ..This is NOT a piss up..it is for educational purposes, so there wont be copious amounts of beer drunk

Damn !!!

Better tell Franko . Its 'TeeTotal'

I wondered what the Pencil and notepad was for . :blink:

Can always draw a picture of a beer and just wonder .

Oh Well ,are the Chiwauwas going to be there ?

Well the unfortunate has happend.I will not be able to attend due to my missus working nightshift on sat night and I will have 2 kids to look after.
Not Happy but thats how it goes. :(

Pumpy please take your pencil and pad and fax me a drawing of the beers available :lol:

so the list goes

1. Linz*
2. Little_Squares*
3. Lagers*
5. Hogan
6. Pumpy
7. Franko
8. MCT
9. Matti*
10. beernography

1st res. Dravid*

Franko

Better tell Franko . Its 'TeeTotal'

This above......then this below.......

Well the unfortunate has happend.I will not be able to attend

Franko

A coincidence????? ;) B)

If any of the Outer west/Blue mountains or Liverpool to Parra guys want in...drop me a PM for the addy

Back