Beer O'clock

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i might have to duck down to the bottle-o myself coz i ran out of HB :( . Can anybody spare a beer for a beggar?

I'm having a vienna lager, which will be followed by pilsner, then something from the box of belgians I bought at the IBS today, as well as a few other odds and sods.

On a side note, some people say women are horrible suckers, that they walk into a shop to buy one thing, and walk out with a truckload of crap they dont need, and dont buy the 1 thing they do need, because it only came in yellow.

Well...I went into the IBS for just one thing, and walked out with a box of stuff, and $90 missing from my wallet.

Hey I'm drinking a vienna as well. My first go at POLs vienna recipe. Tastes pretty good. And I so dont feel like going out to a quiz night but apparently I have to.

Saw the thread late but...

After a particularly crappy week at work I've just had a Hellesbock I brewed a few months back and life looks a little better... :)

Mmmmm... Hellesbock :chug:

Shawn.

We shall have to compare at the next AHB gathering, as mine is based on POL's recipie as well.

Beer O'Clock came at 10pm for me tonight! :eek:

Nothing special, Coopers Canadian Blonde kit mixed to 19L with some glucose thrown in...

Mind you, after being awake for 16 hours (eight of them at work) without a beer...it sure hit the spot! :chug:

Now, time for an amber :beer:

PZ.

always find that as a good indicator that I have had enough laugh.gif

Tucking inoung to a few nice german pilsners myself

Jason..
..speaking of dribbling chins, who's watching the baby?

Earlier.... Grumpy's stout B)
Now.... sippin Grand Marnier straight, no ice :ph34r:

Damn that time machine movie tonight was dumb.

Borret said:
Now.... sippin Grand Marnier straight, no ice :ph34r:
[post="86552"][/post]​

So who's so larddy-larddy da!

Whadda Toff! :lol:

(Hope it's in a dirty glass ;) )

Warren -

Im currently trying to build a house and the brewing has taken a back seat - yes blasphemy I know!

Scotch is the new HB. So for me its scotch O Clock. Bottle for Bottle its packing a bigger punch :blink:

Cheers BDB

Beer o'clock was early for me yesterday. Started with 3 pints of JS Golden Ale at Paddy McGuires for lunch. After work, three pints of Little Creatures at the Australian, then Leffe Brune, Leffe Blond and Hoegaarden Wit at the Belgian Beer Cafe thence onto the Harts for St Arnou Pale and St Cloud. Quite a big 24 hours for the old liver. Following it up with a session on the recouperative Special Bitter at home tonight.

Beer O'clock is rigidly fixed at 5PM in this house except for yesterday when I had two good Dhufish flapping on the deck by 7.38AM and I always krakatinnie when I deserve one.

Just finished brewing a honey wheat and am now sucking down a SFPA :beerbang:

It was commercial beer and Jager Bombs for me last night. :beerbang:

Paying dearly today :( !

Can't wait to get back to my beer! :super:

C&B
TDA

I myself am recovering from a night of Pils Urquell and BYO HB weizen :beerbang:

warrenlw63 said:
(Hope it's in a dirty glass )

Warren -
[post="86556"][/post]​

Sorry, no, bohemian crystal :p :lol:

:unsure:

:ph34r:

The joys of living in Tas. We have had daylight savings for a month so beer o'clock has been an hour earlier. Lager frenzy day to day started with Urquell and now moved onto HB lagers
Chris

Grabed a Grolsh bottle from my many beer fridges and it is great, the problem is this one I did not mark and I have HEAPS all marked, done about 2 months [I sure I know, yes I do] ago so I will try all batches either side of that, hic :beer: ... must do this more often :chug: Sample the lot.

Latest posts

Back