Beer In Vanautu

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopdog

Reaction score
hi guys im heading to vanuatu for the easter break and was wondering if they sell any decent beer(craft beers) over there. i have read that they brew a beer called tuska but all the reviews i read said it was shit. please advise

cheers :beer:

hey chopdog,
was in Vanuatu this time last year, the "TUSKER" is the main beer of the islands and it really isnt that bad, though I found
the Vanuatu Draught--I think it was draught, may have been bitter...which is also readily available and generally a bit cheaper is a much nicer drop.
either way its that freakin humid any beer is good,
have a great time,

if you get the chance take a day cruise on the Condoola, totally freakin relaxin....

say hello to Amos for me.
cheers
:lol:

was there last year and they have a fair selection of premiums from over here. i spent most of my time drinking js golden. there are a few good places to eat and drink on villa. raging bull was one the other was the top class seafood restaurant thats near the markets, cant remember its name but its about the supermarket there.

the restaurant is called "chill"
very bloody good. well worth it.

I went there for my honeymoon and drank Vanautu Bitter.. love it.. i liked it better than their Tusker lager..

we meet the owner of the Seafood reasturant on the plane and went over there for a nice feed and wine.. he looked after my "new wife" with a very very good wine.

There is a microbrewery just north of Vila, not sure of the name of it.

Chill is good

Latest posts

Back