Beer Frontier

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beersatan

Reaction score
By chance at 8.30 tonight I flicked onto C31 (now digital) and stumbled on to two characters talking about Stella Artois.
Watched the rest of the show and they chatted with a brewer at Coldstream brewery, had a guy doing homebrewing basics, to be continued... a guy making chocolate with beer jelly and a few tasting reviews.
Called The Beer Frontier and they also have a pretty lame website http://www.thebeerfrontier.com.au/

I saw the advert for the show a few days ago and watched the first couple of segments, however seems I managed to fall-asleep before it finished, LOL.

I also happen to catch it, just prior to the guitar show.

They talked about amber ales and reviewed 2 bottles, of which they thought both were average.

Good to see community TV presenting something I might like to watch!

Beer show followed by a guitar show?!

Not sure how this will go against SWMBO's enjoyment of Iron Chef.

Guitars?

And then beer programs? Sounds like crazy talk..

Damn TV being better then the internet... If only I had 4chan..... 4 channels.

Please continue.

HA! i got fox and still better shows on free to air. Well at least they dont repeat them for 2 months straight, hate it watch the only 2 shows you like then you have to watch them over and over again for 2 months before they show another :p

Refuse to pay for TV.

No tight arse. Just won't pay for shit.

They talked about amber ales and reviewed 2 bottles, of which they thought both were average.
After attending several home-brew judging competitions I thought the 'review process' and comments were rather average - even if the BUL information would be useful for people who were not aware of the differences before.
I suspect the show is aimed toward the average-Joe beer-drinker than anyone who reads these forums. :)

Back