• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Beer Fridge With Andale Tap - Pick Up Nw Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm moving to England on Wednesday and just realised that I need to sell off some HB bits and pieces. I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment so I don't have time to loook for exact dimensions, but you can see that it can easily accomodate 3 kegs. There is a hump at the back so I've actually got a mini keg there. From memory, a shorter style 5 gallon kegs will fit on the back shelf whilst allowing you to still have the shelf.

Andale floryte tap, drip tray and various connections are included. Total price is $120. I'll throw a gas regulator in for another $30. If you are interested, PM me your contact number and I'll call you.

Ideally you would be able to pickup tomorrow afternoon/night or Monday before 3pm, however I may be able to make other arrangements with my neighbours. I am in Cherrybrook (NW Sydney).

I'll also be selling hops and some malt so stay tuned.

Cheers,

Rukh.

PS. Yes - There is food/drink in the fridge as I've sold my main fridge.

DSC05557__Medium_.JPG
DSC05558__Medium_.JPG

few beers to get through befor Wednesday Rukh,, good luck with the move ...

Back