• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Beer Fonts For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainbrewer

Reaction score
I have two beer fonts for sale. One is a single tap and the other a two tap font, both of these are not flooded.

I have not used either of these fonts, however I have renewed with 2 metres of beer line and stripped both of these down, all looks to be in working order.

First font is a black single tap font, side basher swing tap, DOWNEY model, colouring is in good condition, no major marks or scuffs, measures 300mm from base to the bottom of tap ie 300mm clearance to pour beer.

beer_font_003.jpg

beer_font_004.jpg

Second font is a chrome, 2 tap - pull down types, unsure of brand, 220mm clearance form base to under tap.

beer_font_001.jpg

beer_font_002.jpg

They would look good on any bar setup.

Drip tray and bar top not included.

I am open to offers for these fonts, not sure what they are worth. PM me if you are interested.

I travel between the Central Coast and the Parramatta/Prospect area weekdays so am happy to deliver to these areas free of charge

If anyone is interested in these let me know or I will put them on Ebay on the next few days.

Cheers

Michael

Back