Beer & Brewers Autumn Edition Launch At Silo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clifftiger

Reaction score
Anyone else heading to Silo this evening for the Beer & Brewers Autumn edition launch?

Cliff

It was a good night. I got to meet some AHBers and some industry people too.

Beers on offer included Potters Kolsh, Docs/Potters Gose (great summer beer), Fullers London Pride, Adnams Explorer, Red Oak Bitter, Prickly Moses Red Ale and a couple of Brew Dog beers. Food was fantastic too.

Thanks to Beer&Brewer mag and Silo for a top night.

A great night! Good to meet some of you AHBers. Well done to all involved, especially Keith and Doc for the 'Gose' sounds like a bugger to brew, but worth it. Great job by David and the Beer and brewer team.

Very happy that I got the bottle of AA4 in the biz card draw. :D

+1 all the above positive statements.

The Gose ... interesting beer .... but interesting good, actually liked it. Good stuff Doc and Keith - nice little write up in the mag too.

Nice to meet Doc, Rukh and OzBeer_MD for first time, even better to pick up a couple of tickets to Murray's dinner next week :icon_cheers:

My mag only arrived yesterday. Bugger I missed it.

BOG

Beers on offer included Potters Kolsh, Docs/Potters Gose (great summer beer), Fullers London Pride, Adnams Explorer, Red Oak Bitter, Prickly Moses Red Ale and a couple of Brew Dog beers.

And how could I forget Endless Summer and Grand Cru (and Whale Ale?) from Murrays. :icon_drool2:

It was a top event.
Really happy I was able to make it up there for it.
Great meeting a lot of new faces (and AHB members too).

Doc

It certainly was a great evening - I'd recommend going to future events if you can get along with it. Good to meet some of the AHB'ers & Twitter folk, good beers, good food. What more could you want! Just glad I happened to be in Newcastle that night.

Rukh, thanks for mentioning the beers; I was only just trying to recall the Adnams name today. Although I thought it was the Bitter, not the Explorer? Maybe they had both.

Cheers,
Kris.

The Adnams Broadside was there ... I was suprised to see this at 6.3% ABV in the bottle ... this was common pint for me a while back at which the cask version is 4.7%

Latest posts

Back