Beer & Brewer Magazine(summer Edition) Bconnery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
Just reading the Summer Edition of Beer and Brewer Magazine and it seems like there is a nice little article on Ben & Michelle Connery(bconnery) and the birth of their Son in his Bar..

Have a read, if you get the mag..

Very heartwarming.. :icon_chickcheers:

yeah saw that - also some stuff in there about babbs

Well done bconnery

when did you get it CB? I subscribe and aren't all that far from you. Haven't seen it yet <_<

when did you get it CB? I subscribe and aren't all that far from you. Haven't seen it yet <_<

Mate, never see these mags in Hervey Bay, just dropped into different newsagent today and they had that one and Brew your Own, was stoked.. Ill be subscribing though from now on, very random up here.....

I have a copy reserved with my local newsagent. Now that I have seen this post I will duck in tomorrow and pick up my copy.

BYB

I have a copy reserved with my local newsagent. Now that I have seen this post I will duck in tomorrow and pick up my copy.

BYB

....and just think...you could have reserved a copy with your brewshop.........(latest issue now on the shelves :) )

I filled out the subscription form at the Microbrew showcase in Melbourne a few weeks ago.
I'm still waiting for them to process that. Reading back issues at the moment and thoroughly enjoying it.

still hasn't turned up. :angry:

Anyone in QLD subscribe and has recieved it??

Annoys me with some subscriptions that you have to wait longer than (seemingly) everybody else. At the very least send the subs out 2-3 days before everything else - reward us for showing some faith in you!!

Off my soapbox now.

I just picked up a copy at the newsagents to give it a squiz - been reading the last two BYO's, so some Australian content might be a nice change. haven't had a chance to give it a flick yet though...

still hasn't turned up. :angry:

Anyone in QLD subscribe and has recieved it??

Annoys me with some subscriptions that you have to wait longer than (seemingly) everybody else. At the very least send the subs out 2-3 days before everything else - reward us for showing some faith in you!!

Off my soapbox now.

Mine hasnt turned up either. Always seems to be anything up to a week later than southerners receive theirs. I have had one copy disappear altogether. Suspect the rabid postie we had at the time. Lots of mail ended up in the wrong addresses during his reign.

Mine turned up!
Yay!
Haven't had a chance to look at it, yet.

Mine has turned up today too.

Hooray for the postie!

I went to a newstand today... they have every scrapbook, cross stitch, quilting, cooking.... but no beer!

Could be lucky at Borders!!!!

got mine today. Still think they should send out subs earlier <_<

got mine today. Still think they should send out subs earlier <_<

Suggest you contact Beer & Brewer directly with your complaints. I had a chat with the bloke (sorry, can't remember his name) at ANHC and one of the things he enjoys is feedback. Tell him your issue arrived over a week longer than mine (here on far south coast of NSW where we still listen to transistor radios and await eagerly colour TV - after we get that fandangled electricity everyone talks about :lol: ). You might actually help him out by saying such things. He might solve your (perceived) problems. Personally, after State of Origin for the last few years, I don't give a XXXX for Queenslanders (and if Coral Cove is somewhere else, I'll find a reason to dislike that state too !)

:beer:

Suggest you contact Beer & Brewer directly with your complaints. I had a chat with the bloke (sorry, can't remember his name) at ANHC and one of the things he enjoys is feedback. Tell him your issue arrived over a week longer than mine (here on far south coast of NSW where we still listen to transistor radios and await eagerly colour TV - after we get that fandangled electricity everyone talks about :lol: ). You might actually help him out by saying such things. He might solve your (perceived) problems. Personally, after State of Origin for the last few years, I don't give a XXXX for Queenslanders (and if Coral Cove is somewhere else, I'll find a reason to dislike that state too !)

:beer:

Already done. In fact, its was done well before anything was posted on here - 2 issues ago in fact. As for qld'ers, well that's your opinion and it doesn't affect me anyway. I'm just a vicco living in qld for another few weeks. And before anybody says it, my qld mates have already said "good riddance" :lol:
I have no reason to hate NSW. I just feel sorry for them ;)

I also subscribe and was starting to get a bit annoyed that everyone had seen the article before me :)
(Although we did see the story and pictures before they went in...)
Got home today to find it in there in the postbox...

Thanks to all who sent PMs and posts in the thread.

Do email Matt with feedback. He's a top bloke and very passionate about beer!

Latest posts

Back