Beer And Gas Line Clamps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger and I was in Bunnings today and didn't know about them. When I moved, I had a brilliant idea for disconnecting my CO2 and N2 lines from the regulators:

machete.jpg

and need to put it all together again as I have a cerveza to keg tomorrow. I'll print out the above piccy and show them, could be a bit challenging for some of them <_<

edit: not the machete picture, the clamp picture of course.

The butterfly clamps are in the irrigation section normally of the Big Green Shed.

Looking at getting some butterfly hose clamps to secure the gas and beer lines in my new kegging setup....anyone know what size for a 6mm disconnect??

Can I suggest instead of though you get john guest fittings? I wish I'd known about them when I started out...

basically they're plastic things you push or screw onto everything, instead of barbs. Much easier to use and remove. And from I've been told, less likely to leak

if you've got your stuff already and will use clamps/barbs, i'm pretty sure 8-10mm is the size you're looking for, for 8mm OD line

Latest posts

Back