Bathurst 2014, what's on tap?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Only just realised it's Bathurst Sunday, lucky I've got my huell melon ready to force carb and a boatrocker smash clone(ish) ready to go.. Now only if I had that new feckin BBQ already

Cascade /ekg ale..when that goes Hop thief 6 clone....foodwise snags/egg/bacon(breaky) Kransky's for later in the day

Inside I have a Golden Vienna, Black IPA, London Porter and outside I have Daddy's little helper PA, Wee heavy strong scotch ale, Irish Red and a Citra Smash IPA plus my son is having his birthday party on the the same day at a trampoline play centre thing.....

7.2% ABV Baltic Porter, 8.4% ABV Belgian Golden Strong, 6% ABV Apple & Berry cider
Dangit, I don't have anything sessionable on tap!

I might have to stick with water for the day
And don't lynch me for this, but I haven't actually watched Bathurst in the last 8 or so years...

All good sp0rk, just catch the last 5 mins and watch the crash highlights

... and for me, TEDs clone (don't ask, but it's certainly a quencher) and dry stout. Both of which are about to blow. Hey Bathurst is only 40 mins up the road, maybe I should go for a look see?

If I were into motorsports, I would totally call a Bathurst beer 'Bathursty'.

Anyone is free to use it ;)

Started my day with a cream ale or 3, moving on to a dry stout when the cream ale blows.

Not Bathurst related, it's match day so getting started early before getting into Caxton Street in an hour or so.

CPA clone and a black IPA, complemented with goat's cheese and crackers.

A mosaic and amarillo pale ale has been going down a treat

Latest posts

Back