Baron Lager

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boingk

Reaction score
The title says it all. I'm after a partial-mash recipe that'll get me near enough to Baron Lager. I had the stuff over the long weekend and can't get it out of my head, I've got to have a shot at brewing it.

Cheers all - boingk

Wow, rob...about the only thing missing from that is the promash report. :lol: Shouldn't be too hard to reverse engineer such a detailed description. ;)

:blink: Whoa.

Ok, thats not too hard...not exactly keeping thing secret are they? Looks like I'm set.

And while I'm at it, maybe I should go my first AG and be done with it! Now on the scrounge for large, cheap kettle...

Cheers, thanks a million! - boingk

PS: What's a usual percentage of Munich to add so as to impart some colour, body and flavour?

WTF indeed...thats a bit random. Love their site design though!

I have trouble opening the file :(
It says the Pdf file cannot run in my web browser.
I've got Mozilla
It looks like my browser setting are wrong some where
Any techs out there that can direct me?

:lol:
Boingk, 25% ish (with a big ish) of the base isn't uncommon for munich (but I don't think theres a really common amount)..it's a matter of taste, really. If I were to give this beer a shot, I'd probably use 25-33% of the base, and tweak it from there. Opinion only.

Cheers Butters, I'll see what happens. With the setup for the run and the run itself, that is. Having never done a partial over a kilo I'll be venturing into uncharted territory and will keep it pretty simple - probably just 75:25 Aussie Pale and Munich with basic bittering and late flavour/aroma as per the info sheet.

Sorry matti - I've only ever used 'net Ex, so I'm no help on this one.

- boingk

Latest posts

Back