Barleyman is (still) for sale!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vykuza

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Many of you would have heard by out newsletter, or via the hop bine, that Barleyman Home Brewing Supplies is for sale. As Barleyman has been a "side" business for me and my wife, we've come to the point where we just can't keep up with the hours required to keep it going and still ensure our customers get the best service around.

In light of that, we're offering Barleyman for sale, so someone can invest the time in the business to grow and improve the service and product line and make it even greater. Barleyman has a positive cash flow, no debt or invoices owing and can be offered with or without the current lease in Padstow.

The price is reasonable, and we're letting it go with all stock, plant, IP and technology.

If you're thinking about taking something like this on, we'd love to hear from you! Send us an email or PM me here and I'll be happy to send through details.

In the meantime, we're still operating, but with reduced hours (details on the website).

Thank you to all our great customers (and suppliers) over the past couple of years, we couldn't have done it without you!

Nick & Deb

Good luck Nick.
Are you restocking until its sold or just letting the inventory whittle away?
I ask as I'd still like to buy gladfield and BB in Sydney, but most sacks are out of stock.
mckenry

We'll be keeping stock up (with a restock next week of our very low grain levels!). It's tough at the moment as we're not there weekdays, so relying on the kindness of our neighbour to accept pallet deliveries.

Guys,

in case your not on the newsletter,
Baleyman got some grain in.
but is only open today for a couple of weeks

the web site is down.. will it be back :( .. whats happening?

thanks Pauly, must have been my computer being a difficult piece of Shirt..

Howdy all!

(Glad it's working Chookers :)

We'll be closed this Saturday for the ISB Comp. If you know someone who's going Barleyman shopping this weekend, please let them know!

Latest posts

Back