Babbs May Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mash Paddle champion was Chris Domagala. Chris took out 2nd place as well with Howard in 3rd.

Better known as Kris Domagala ;)

I'm over the moon with the result and am looking forward to my first experience of having one of my recipes brewed commercially! :icon_chickcheers:

Congrats also to Sim who took out the mini-comp, under what proved to be very challenging judging circumstances for some of us!

Cheers,
tallie

Damn and I was going on an earlier rumour that the prize was Bamberg for the Oktober festival in that town and a tour of Weyermann.

Und Ich habe Deutsch seit vier Monaten gelernt, fur meine reise nach Bamberg. Ach scheisse. <_<

Back to the drawing board:

Hi homies Y'all hit me with a forty o' King Cobra..............

edit: and I was so looking forward to a CurryWurst.............mwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think it was discussed (and voted on in the affirmative) that previous winners would not be eligible for the top prize this year Michael.

Sorry.

:ph34r:

I think it was discussed (and voted on in the affirmative) that previous winners would not be eligible for the top prize this year Michael.

Sorry.

Page 3. Section 5. Para 6. Sub para (a)
- "last years winner ineligible for 2 years."

Edit: :p

You know a lot of brewers, would you really want it to be?

Yes not a real attractive bunch are they, & there's the fact that all the brewers I know are male... :icon_vomit:

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Latest posts

Back