Australian Por 'whole Hop Flowers' - Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Wolfy - 500g
2. Malbur- 500g
3. Ratchie-500g
4. Daft Templar - 250g
5. Mintsauce - 1Kg
6. ampy - 500g
7. manticle - 500g
8. ghhb - 500g
9. barls - 250g
10. Bubba Q - 500g
11. Stew.W - 500g
12. FNQ Bunyip - 1kg.
13. Florian - 500g
14. GTS350 - 500g
15. Sydneyhappyhour 500g
16. Husky - 500g
17. Jez - 500g

1. Wolfy - 500g
2. Malbur- 500g
3. Ratchie-500g
4. Daft Templar - 250g
5. Mintsauce - 1Kg
6. ampy - 500g
7. manticle - 500g
8. ghhb - 500g
9. barls - 250g
10. Bubba Q - 500g
11. Stew.W - 500g
12. FNQ Bunyip - 1kg.
13. Florian - 500g
14. GTS350 - 500g
15. Sydneyhappyhour 500g
16. Husky - 500g
17. Jez - 500g
18. Mayor of Mildura 1kg

1. Wolfy - 500g
2. Malbur- 500g
3. Ratchie-500g
4. Daft Templar - 250g
5. Mintsauce - 1Kg
6. ampy - 500g
7. manticle - 500g
8. ghhb - 500g
9. barls - 250g
10. Bubba Q - 500g
11. Stew.W - 500g
12. FNQ Bunyip - 1kg.
13. Florian - 500g
14. GTS350 - 500g
15. Sydneyhappyhour 500g
16. Husky - 500g
17. Jez - 500g
18. Mayor of Mildura 1kg

That's the 10kg allocation that has been ordered - additional interest will be for a 'reserve list' - if anyone above pulls out.

The order has been confirmed via email with pickup and payment due "sometime next week" (they'll ship the hops to their office here in Melb so no specific date when).
I'll send payment details and information to everyone listed above via PM.
It would be nice if payment is made before next week, so I can take the cash when I go pickup the hops.

Thanks for the interest, it was nice to get the order in before they process them all.

Can the flowers be used just like pellets ( extract brewing ) and biffed into the fermenter no straining?....I gelatine and polyclar anyway so it should be no problems using flowers in a 5L boil?

Cheers

PM's were sent to everyone last night with details/payment information, please let me know if you did not get one.

No problems MitchDudarko, however more than 1/2 the people listed have paid already (and I only sent details last night), so you may be out of luck, we'll see. :)

Mitch mine are on offer to be shared fool - check yer emails....

Just about everyone on the list have replied to the PM to confirm their order and indicate they have paid.

However, I'm yet to receive PM's confirming order/payment from the following people:
Mintsauce (who at least has replied above so I assume is still interested)
ghhb
Stew.W
so if you could please confirm your continued interest and/or confirm payment via PM it would be appreciated.

missed this one, reserve list if someone by their own silly misfortune pull out.
250, 500 either i will grab

missed this one, reserve list if someone by their own silly misfortune pull out.
250, 500 either i will grab

Happy to split 250 of mine when I drop off the SP. I was initially only going to grab 250 but thought I might as well grab the 500 as I'd probably come across someone who was wanting some and the price was so cheap that the etra was negligible.

Happy to split 250 of mine when I drop off the SP. I was initially only going to grab 250 but thought I might as well grab the 500 as I'd probably come across someone who was wanting some and the price was so cheap that the etra was negligible.

Cheers n Beers n Thanks, I`ll split with you!

Everyone has confirmed their order/payment - thankyou for making it so quick/easy.

Now I'm just waiting for Ellerslie to let me know which day next week they'll arrive and then to go pick them up.
After that I'll have fun trying to pack/ship 10kg of hops (should be bottling the beer fermenting in one of the fridges later today, so at least I'll have somewhere to store them all).

Cheers n Beers n Thanks, I`ll split with you!

Cool. I'll get in touch when I've arranged pick up from Wolfy. If it doesn't work out (co-ordinating times) you can pick up from him.

@ wolfy - is it possible to split my order into 2 vacuum packed bags of 250g each? If not, no dramas.

Now I'm just waiting for Ellerslie to let me know which day next week they'll arrive and then to go pick them up.
Hope they'll tell you it's ready by Monday. :unsure: Every day counts for me, Am desperate to put 'Chappo's Aussie Standard Lager' down with them and let it ferment out real quick, so I can rack and set and forget the fridge to 1 degree for cc just before I bugger off on holiday for three weeks. Once I am back it will have 4 weeks in the bottle and will hopefully just be ready to my daughter's first birthday, so that the mega swill loving in-laws will have their joy with it.

But then, by typing this out I have probably just jinxed it and the hops will only arrive a few days before I leave and I end up buying beer for the in-laws.

Oh well, let's see...

1. Wolfy - 500g
2. Malbur- 500g
3. Ratchie-500g
4. Daft Templar - 250g
5. Mintsauce - 1Kg
6. ampy - 500g
7. manticle - 500g
8. ghhb - 500g
9. barls - 250g
10. Bubba Q - 500g
11. Stew.W - 500g
12. FNQ Bunyip - 1kg.
13. Florian - 500g
14. GTS350 - 500g
15. Sydneyhappyhour 500g
16. Husky - 500g

If I've counted correctly that's 8.5kg.
I have confirmed - via telephone - an order for 10kg of Pride of Ringwood hops in 'whole/flower/pressed' form.
Still waiting on full details but the end-price might be slightly less than the $30/kg estimate I provided above.
At this stage pickup will be some time next week - hops are stored/processed at their facilities in country Vic - but I should be able to pick them up from their office in Mitcham.

At this stage the Bulk Buy will proceed, and will remain open for orders until the 10kg quota is reached - after that people will need to go on a 'reserve' list.

Hi Wolfy

I am back from annual leave so I shall forward you the paperwork shortly.
The hops should be available for pick up possibly this afternoon or tomorrow. I will confirm in email for you.

Thanks
Vanessa

I am back from annual leave so I shall forward you the paperwork shortly.
The hops should be available for pick up possibly this afternoon or tomorrow. I will confirm in email for you.
You didn't have to be so efficient on your first day back at work!
Now that everyone knows they're available I'm going to have to get off my bum and come and get them. :)

Since Ellerslie are so quick, efficient and easy to deal with, everyone should have their hops by the end of the week.
(Just give me a day or two to pack them.)

Here is what 10kg of hops looks like in nicely boxed form:
ehops1a.jpg

And in OMG now I have to repack them form:
ehops2.jpg

The Analysis Certificate to indicate that they're 10% AA:
ehopscera.jpg

Latest posts

Back