Australian Beer Styles Recipes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keef12345

Reaction score
Hi everyone :beer:

Anyone looking to start out I have compiled an australian beer recipe guide. :party:

They do not replicate the beers but are a good starting point for the new user.

I hope this guide will help any new comers to need ideas about brewing their own australian style beer...

Best of luck happy brewing. :lol:

Wow.....you own a country brewer store?? :eek:

And you supplied prices it will cost them to make too!! B) ;)

Hi everyone :beer:

Anyone looking to start out I have compiled an australian beer recipe guide. :party:

I hope this guide will help any new comers to need ideas about brewing their own australian style beer...

Best of luck happy brewing. :lol:

im leaving this forum you try and help people and you get abused

wheres the link to the pdf?

and wtf are you 2 going on about????

Keef had originally attached a PDF file to his first post, which read basically like the recipe page straight off Country Brewer's website, including pricing from TCB. :D

im leaving this forum you try and help people and you get abused

I think what Linz was trying to say was:

If you are a retailer it is good ettiquete to make this clear in your posts, especially when announcing something that is directly related to your business. At the very least there is an option to identify yourself as a "Retailer" in your personal settings.

Its good ettiquete because it makes it clear to the punter where you are coming from.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with retailers selling their wares on the forum, just as long as it is tagged appropriately.

I would have thought this was one of the fundamental rules of advertising.

Berp.

Didnt check the smilies as usual.

No abuse from here,until NOW, just a friendly dig at not trying to fix it to look like you put it together

Cry me a river, Britney...Build a bridge and get over your self!!! (AKA HTFU!)

I must add you're not the only one who's been attacked for plagarism, Keef.
I still owe ATOMT a beer for a certain picture I stuck on a label early last year :beer:

Hope you haven't left for good yet.
Pete

Wow.....you own a country brewer store?? :eek:

I don't think so. Judging by his other posts, he's a n00b, not a HBS owner. He might think TCB is all there is in brewing, which is probably why he included their prices in "his" "recipe list".

Anyway, he has taken his bat and pdf and headed off into other forums where he might be able to help people.

I didnt mean to inflame a situation I just couldnt make out what was going on because there was no pdf.

Im all for collecting receipes and posting them en mass. So long as you dont pass them off as yours. its always a shame though if people leave the forum

As an Olive branch to those who feel 'left out'....heres is the source of the PDF file that was removed

http://www.countrybrewer.com.au/category4_1.htm

From every recipe on that page:

Note: These recipes do not duplicate the nominated brand but give you a starting point for experimentation.

And then from keef:

That's not plagiarism. The words are all different.

bet the prices were the same though.....

Still stirring the mash.......

self pwange.

While the bloke made a error of judgement, I'm pretty happy with some things

1. He wasn't appealing to the educated, merely the many unwashed - the K & K blokes that 99% of us were (are) before we moved onto bigger and better things. I'd like a dollar you the number of AG brewers who only knew about AG brewing after finding sites like this one and others and realised there is a better world out there.

2. He wasn't saying the list was his creation. He actually was responding to a number of noobies requests for clone recipes which are constantly being asked for. He might have found a better way of doing it but it is a start.

3. Plagarism is only a crime if you get caught.

The number of you who assumed sort sort of moral high ground should have a good look at yourself. If you genuinely thought he erred, I hope you PMed him and explained yourself. Just ridiculing the bloke and hanging him out to dry (hiding behind your anonymous avatar) is a bit childish and gutless. Have an opinion, not a criticism. Suggest a solution, not a sentance.

FFS....... I had a light hearted dig at the guy as it was SOOOOOO obvious(TCB was the first place I found, and found AHB thru TCB!!), and He has a hissy fit like a big girls blouse.

How long would he have lasted at a 'HAG' meet??? or here for a matter of fact!!

I'm wondering if he got a 'cease and desist' order from Armstrong thru the PM(hence the alleged abuse!). He could have also PM them(the abusers) back and told them to pull their respective heads in..??(my opinion!) ;)

Got a mirror I can borrow FG??(the solution) :ph34r: Feel free to send me a PM

Typical. :angry: . I go away for one week and miss all the fun :lol:

Back