Australian Amateur Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
youll have to forgive me if I think doing a good job it part of the responsibility of putting it on... cant do it?

Step aside and let someone who will.. as said above, a little communication goes a long way, to date there has been none.
Can't expect everyone to operate at the same quality as your bulk buys Yob. A few level ups needed.

Have you contacted the person whose email address or phone number I gave you? Or are you just venting on an online forum they may or may not frequent?

Yob said:
Cant do it?

Step aside and let someone who will.. .
Coz people are beating down the ******* door to organise this shit.

Glad to see you'll be a lead for ANHC/AABC in two years time I guess?

As I do for Beerfest and as I do for vicbrew,

As I do for many other things like swaps throughout the year..

Yes I'll be on board to help.. My ******* point is valid

300px-Gould_affair.jpg

Mr. No-Tip said:
Glad to see you'll be a lead for ANHC/AABC in two years time I guess?
I'm pretty sure (guessing) we'll use compmaster and results will get emailed and posted to individuals not sent to "someone, not sure who"

I'm not blaming you for this fuckup, and there is no other word for it, but somebody has dropped the ball big time on this issue.

It's left a bitter taste in my mouth to get this from my first nats entry and get no feedback.

Yob,

This was a Vicbrew clerical error, not the fault of the AABA organising committee... they were most embarrassed by the error, and more so because they didn't know where they'd gone.

Cheers,

Andy

Looking at booking some accomodation for AABC 2017 ..never been to Perthso time is nigh! Anyone got an idea / gut feeling of where the judging wil be? Inner Perth or somewhere in the burbs.

Mikedub said:
just seeking clarification, would a Brown Porter fall under English Porter?

From what I can tell they are identical (and the Robust Porter of AABC 2015 guidelines has become American Porter for 2017).

Latest posts

Back