Australian Amateur Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to rush anyone, just asking the question, but when are we likely to see the full results?

I was led to believe that full results were already available, and scoresheets were to be mailed or emailed soon. Please contact SABSOSA via the link on the AABC site, I reckon.

Les the Weizguy said:
I was led to believe that full results were already available, and scoresheets were to be mailed or emailed soon. Please contact SABSOSA via the link on the AABC site, I reckon.
The top 3 places from each category were announced at the anhc gala dinner and live tweeted on Friday night, but I haven't seen the full results yet.

wonderwoman said:
The top 3 places from each category were announced at the anhc gala dinner and live tweeted on Friday night, but I haven't seen the full results yet.
I have been refreshing AABC...

I will hold off annoying SABSOSA for the moment.

wonderwoman said:
I'm surprised you can remember even that much detail from Friday night.

WarmerBeer said:
I'm surprised you can remember even that much detail from Friday night.
bhahaha!

Let's just say the beer selection at the gala dinner wasn't that exciting, so I didn't go too hard

Thats just the placings (posted previously in this topic.)
I want to know where I came, and scores, not that the South Australians rigged it ;)

Still in the remote hope that someone miscounted and I actually got 1st and best beer in show :p

I just sent an email to SABSOSA and gt a very quick reply saying
"They should be up this week. We are putting it all together now."

wonderwoman said:
bhahaha!

Let's just say the beer selection at the gala dinner wasn't that exciting, so I didn't go too hard
I don't know, it seemed to get a lot of people excited. The same way as union picket lines get exciting.

Well done to winners and place getters.

Remember, there will always be death, taxes and beer.

Just checked my results and there is some kind of WTF with them.

My qualifying beer at NSW comp was a Russian Imperial Stout. However, because it was the only remaining bottle, I used the rule that for National comp I can enter beer in the same category, Strong Stout -- so I brewed a Foreign Extra Stout (actually, Tropical), and entered that one.

Now, in the results list I see my beer listed as RIS. I'm left wondering whether it's been judged as a RIS or actually a Foreign Extra. :blink:

Very happy to have been able to compete in the nationals this year, my first year brewing. Thanks to all the judges and stewards at all levels, I have learn alot and can hopefully put this to good use. Hoping to improve my scores and beers next year. Congrats again to all winners and place getters!!!!!

Well I'm pretty bloody happy, 1 x 3rd, 2 x 4th & a 7th. Thank you to all involved with the comp!

NealK said:
Well I'm pretty bloody happy, 1 x 3rd, 2 x 4th & a 7th. Thank you to all involved with the comp!
Bloody hell. You had (at least) 4 beers at the Nationals, via Vic competition?
I cant believe it. You don't have enough posts to be a good brewer.
Congrats man.

Back