Australia Day 2012. What's In Your Glass?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfman

Reaction score
What's in your glass for 2012 Aussie Day?
Me I'm away on holidays so I have a selection of South Aussie's finest craft beers.
Here's my list:
Myponga brewery Sparkling aleMyponga brewery pale ale
Myponga brewery smooth lager
Goodieson brewery pilsnerGoodieson brewery pilsnerGoodieson brewery pale aleGoodieson brewery pale aleGoodieson brewery wheat beerGoodieson brewery Christmas aleGulf brewery Humpback pale aleGulf brewery fish tale pilsnerGulf brewery harvest moon organic beerGulf brewery cabin boy half wit wheat beerGulf brewery trade winds I.P.A. India pale aleBarossa valley brewing Bee sting wheat beerBarossa valley brewing organic aleBarossa valley brewing bee sting wheat beerBarossa valley brewing organic aleBarossa valley brewing bee sting wheatBarossa valley brewing organic aleMyponga brewery milk stout
Myponga brewery bloody lovely
Myponga brewery Irish stoutGulf brewery sou wester stout
That should set me straight.
Happy Aussie Day
Cheers
Wolfman

Nice list,
Im on a limited selection of 10 empty kegs (Christmas raped me hard) 2 LCPA, and 3 Gage Roads Atomic Pale.

However going to the local tavern from 11am till late will keep me sorted.

coffee and water,

work in the arvo, will hit the fizz friday arvo...Kozel lager, Grand ridge Pilsener and a white rabbit dark ale to finish.

I'll be brewing a Aussie Pale Ale no better day for it

Franko

I have Saison, Montheiths Origional Ale clone and a CAP on tap.

might knock out a brew of some sort... not sure yet. See how i feel tomorrow

I don't drink anymore.

Dibs on the leftover bier de garde and the rochfort 10 clone.

Me i just found a 6 longneck cache of saison and Raspberry Saison behind a bottle wall of an unpleasant batch. Bonus!

Saison and BBQ tomorrow.

As I started the tread surly im in first? I'll share with ya though charst

Water. Can't even spare the change for a six pack until pay day. Families are expensive!

A Batz Brewery Aussie lager of course, I'll take another pic but it's pissing rain here.

Batz

Not Infected Afterall Saison, Andrew' CPA clone, APA, Wit and maybe a sneaky Date BDS later on to set things right. ;)

Got a few I'm pretty keen for.

An epicurean coffee fig stout, 8 wired saison sauvin, sierra Nevada double IPA and weizenbock.

Waiting for my first lager to clear so unfortunately wont be drinking homebrew.

Started with a Saison (vitals swap beer), will be having Manticles Swap beer and then moving on to 4 different APA's of the Slaughterhouse variety, 1 of which will be my own Swap beer...

days looking good, Already cubed a batch by 11:30 am :super:

now off to prep the barbie :icon_drunk:

also... maybe sitting in the pool with the esky nice and close soon too :ph34r:

Yob

Happy Australia day folks, rock on :beerbang:

ed: punct-ation

Was going to head down to harts for a couple beers as BBQ plans are pretty questionable in this lovely sydney weather, but might have a BBQ at a friend with some covered outside area anyway. hmmm

coffee and water,

work in the arvo, will hit the fizz friday arvo...Kozel lager, Grand ridge Pilsener and a white rabbit dark ale to finish.
Me too im on night work just mowed the lawn and had a sampler taste of my saison nice!!! thinking bout a sickie

DSCF2530.JPG

My Aussie lager, it's been raining on and off all day, low clouds in the hills. We have a few people coming over later for a barbie and HB.

Happy Australia Day fellow brewers!

happy_australia_day_mate.gif

Back