• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Asahi Coupler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

METALLICA

Reaction score
HI,IM LOOKING TO BUY A KEG COUPLER TO SUIT AN ASAHI KEG,ANYONE GOT ONE

HI,IM LOOKING TO BUY A KEG COUPLER TO SUIT AN ASAHI KEG,ANYONE GOT ONE

hi mate you show me yours and I will show you mine
can you put a photo of your keg on th site or pm me one I have all sorts of unknown
gear here,Steve Rush River Heads Queensland.

this might help:

keg-fittings.jpg

asahiPICT0001.JPG7ec5_1.jpgasahiPICT0003.JPG
hi mate you show me yours and I will show you mine
can you put a photo of your keg on th site or pm me one I have all sorts of unknown
gear here,Steve Rush River Heads Queensland.
HI,I HAVE TAKEN A COUPLE OF PICS,IT LOOKS LIKE A S TYPE BUT THE COUPLERS HAVE A LONGER PROBE THAN THE S TYPE,I THINK THEY ARE CALLED MS-S TYPE,I WILL SEND YOU ALSO A PIC OF A ASAHI COUPLER,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE LENGTH OF THE PROBE WHEN YOU SEE IT ,THANKS MY EMAIL [email protected]

That's a nice set of picky's mate and I think I have one,as soon as the sun comes up and the sandflies
go away I will try and find it,and post a picky.
regards Steve Rush River Heads.

WANTED_KEG_OPENER.jpgWANTED_KEG_OPENER.jpgWANTED_KEG_OPENER.jpg
That's a nice set of picky's mate and I think I have one,as soon as the sun comes up and the sandflies

Attachments

• WANTED_KEG_OPENER.psd.jpg
    WANTED_KEG_OPENER.psd.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 26
HI,LOOKS PRETTY CLOSE,DOES IT HAVE THE BARBED IN AND OUT CONNECTIONS WITH IT?, HOW MUCH DID YOU WANT FOR THE ITEM?

Pretty close won't do mate either it's correct or it's not you need to make very sure or you will be up for postage both ways,I don't have any spare fittings for it they can be had from
any large homebrew store or from ANDALES in your state,the coupler is brand new never used and I would like $75 for it, the postage and packing is $12,if you need to go to andales for the C.P. fittings or barbs they will cost you about $30 each.it's not cheap is it? anyway thems the facts.a corny keg will cost you about
$90 and the fittings for those are $18 each,So unless you have two or three ashia kegs maybe you should look at the cornys.I use 50 litre kegs myself but I was lucky enough to work for a brewer that went broke.
Regards Steve Rush River Heads

I know this is unrelated, but Robert- could you please stop typing IN CAPS, on forums it is interpreted as shouting, and some people will find it to be rude- just a heads up :)

Latest posts

Back