As if I needed another reason to not buy C.U.B. products.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we all Probably need to select our own preferred definition of 'rich'.

I don't need presents to live in the present with presence.

wide eyed and legless said:
Was that when the 'Lets have a party party' was in government.
Yep.

More Boh Pills and burlesque midgets than you could poke a Pickelhaube at..

Hans-Kasemann-and-his-Midget-Troupe-1920s-25.jpg

Dave70 said:
Speaks French.
Sorry, overqualified.
Donc, dit le jeune poussin RH, qui est en voyage de puissance . son **** off . Je peux au moins brasser une bière ambre qui serait plus beau que tout ensemble de titts

Bridges said:
Yeah you're right weal I'll bow to your superior world view, none of us needs clothes, food, shelter, healthcare, transport, fuel, all those industries would simply have to stop.
Do we exist in a vaccuum? With no investment in our country then we don't produce here ....does the demand just disappear? No, just means more imports...no employment there. You going to run a fully employed service based economy?

Bridges said:
Why can't a massive company employ staff? On a fair wage? Why must they contract shit like this out? Yeah I know it's all about the bottom line for the bloke taking home $62 million a year. But FFS $62 mill a year! Yet he's happily knifing people probably earning 0.1% of what he takes home each year. How do people like that sleep. It's just flat out cuntery.
Not sure if it's deliberate mistakes or not in the reporting, but the poor sausage only gets $6m a year, and gets less less than half of that in actual cash, is the CEO of SABMiller not CUB, has nothing to do with the decision taken here and his estimated $62m is likely to be his payout as he's just lost his job.

It's still flat out cuntery* though.

(*TM Bridges, 2016)

Ducatiboy stu said:
Mankind did Ok for 50,000 years before Capitalism..... Thats actaully fact
The capitalists would have been running the slave markets, wouldn't have had to pay them, minimal food to live on and a cage to live in, then every Friday you could hang the slackest worker upside down and given him a flogging.

On the up side, there were plenty of farmers markets. Who doesn't love a farmers market?

You forgot to mention Weal 50,000 years ago without the capitalists, it should be pointed out there was no welfare for the sick lame and lazy, no free hospital, no pensions, and subsidised housing so there is a lot to thank the capitalists for.

Next CUB will outsource to a country that pays a banana per hour and they'll run an ad campaign on how they make "Australia's beers."

malt & barley blues said:
You forgot to mention Weal 50,000 years ago without the capitalists, it should be pointed out there was no welfare for the sick lame and lazy, no free hospital, no pensions, and subsidised housing so there is a lot to thank the capitalists for.
Most of those services would become redundant anyway in a civilization where you were dead at 25.

zorsoc_cosdog said:
And there was no beer....
Don't be silly, Beer is the cosmic life force - 'In the Beer God created the heavens and earth...'.

Blind Dog said:
Don't be silly, Beer is the cosmic life force - 'In the Beer God created the heavens and earth...'.
Some say the beer god created the heavens and earth in 7 days I prefer to think it was 14 with the last few days being at 0°C.

Back